Photo

General FAQ - Read First

109 replies to this topic

ASCIIgod

ASCIIgod

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 14 posts
so does that means i cant use it huh... how about the rei minimap? because i wouldnt mind if i strip the smart movement online since it lags me quite ALOT... but if the faster movement such an issue it can be remove by setting up so you cant in the first place. so out of the feature tell me what can i use

>Crawling
>Ledge Climbing
>Ladder Gap Climbing
>Sprinting

Agarynsth

Agarynsth

Adding DJ to the front of your name makes it look unprofessional

• Server Donator
  • 1,295 posts
A tip, if you try to climb with Smart Moving it kicks you with 'End of Stream'.
Posted Image

ASCIIgod

ASCIIgod

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 14 posts
okay so in a nutshell all climbing stuff is not possible... lastly, are redstone mod illegal as well i mean i am about to grab myself a vertical redstone mode and the other redstone mod that doesnt add new equipments..

mhadam7879

mhadam7879

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
Login / Register HELP!

I'm trying to get my two kids set up online on your server but they don't remember there passwords or user names the registered and now we can't register any new names. How can I fix this???

Dani123

Dani123

Staff Story Writer

• Server Donator
  • 1,041 posts

Sorry for the late response but if this isn't resolved already.

You can start a new topic in the Questions & Help section asking for their passwords to be reset and an admin should help you as soon as they can.

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

gm0ney216

gm0ney216

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Can not login to multiplayer! Using correct username and password but still won't let me login. Can someone help please. 

cats213

cats213

Forum Whore in Training

• Administrator
  • 2,488 posts

okay so in a nutshell all climbing stuff is not possible... lastly, are redstone mod illegal as well i mean i am about to grab myself a vertical redstone mode and the other redstone mod that doesnt add new equipments..

Those dont work either. Those are all mods that require server side modification and it is not gonna happen.

Posted Image

TacoBender

TacoBender

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

I can't login, period. Not sure if something is down and unannounced but I'm trying different usernames to login (even the username I used to register this account with). How do I login correctly? I keep getting an error box saying Login Failed.

kingadler

kingadler

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

I need your guys' expertise. I apoligize in advance If I'm posting in the wrong area but the world of Minecraft/ servers/ mincraft lingo, etc is outta' my league. My five year old is newly obsessed with MC, I downloaded the cracked 1.4.7. Now he really wants to play the Minelittlepony mod which I'm having technical difficulties installing. I followed the instructions downloading the progroam and skins, backed up standard MC,  copied the files into the minecraft then erased the required file.

Next it says he needs to sign in to get/ change the skins.

1) Is it possible to "sign in"/ create user and password given this isn't the purchased version?

2) Where do I sign in? ( a link would be forever appreciate!)

Note: Since installing the minelittlepony he is able to play as a pony, the problem were having is getting (spawning?) more ponies and having the option to change into a different pony.

Any help would be greatly appreacited and will make a little kids day. Thanks!

Crazyzman72

Crazyzman72

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 73 posts

You cant. It cheats the game.

Hmm, I believe it should be aloud, because to think about it, whats hurting going faster? i mean in the game it's self, not during pvp, but it would help dissolve some of the people who whine and complain about how long it takes to get to wilderness, and with this they could get there faster and as i see it, less complaining, and more peaceful chat on the server (:

cats213

cats213

Forum Whore in Training

• Administrator
  • 2,488 posts

Hmm, I believe it should be aloud, because to think about it, whats hurting going faster? i mean in the game it's self, not during pvp, but it would help dissolve some of the people who whine and complain about how long it takes to get to wilderness, and with this they could get there faster and as i see it, less complaining, and more peaceful chat on the server (:

Its not allowed due to the rapid chunk loading it causes thus increasing server side lag.

Posted Image

cats213

cats213

Forum Whore in Training

• Administrator
  • 2,488 posts

I need your guys' expertise. I apoligize in advance If I'm posting in the wrong area but the world of Minecraft/ servers/ mincraft lingo, etc is outta' my league. My five year old is newly obsessed with MC, I downloaded the cracked 1.4.7. Now he really wants to play the Minelittlepony mod which I'm having technical difficulties installing. I followed the instructions downloading the progroam and skins, backed up standard MC,  copied the files into the minecraft then erased the required file.

Next it says he needs to sign in to get/ change the skins.

1) Is it possible to "sign in"/ create user and password given this isn't the purchased version?

2) Where do I sign in? ( a link would be forever appreciate!)

Note: Since installing the minelittlepony he is able to play as a pony, the problem were having is getting (spawning?) more ponies and having the option to change into a different pony.

Any help would be greatly appreacited and will make a little kids day. Thanks!

Given the error you are receiving, it is likely that he needs a premium client in order to use the mod correctly. Skins are something done on Mojang's side and while you can edit "Steve's" skin, you are only editing the texture used to color in the basic NPC. You would be best off dropping the $15 if you want him to be able to use that mod fully.

Posted Image

draconianhunter666

draconianhunter666

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

i'm having a bit of a problem getting on the multiplayer server when i go in to select the server it just comes up with a message saying end of stream i just downloaded the torrent and it's running 1.4.7. can anyone help

Cainary

Cainary

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Alright, so I'm very confused at the moment.

have the client download, the cracked one, and I'm at the login screen. I was unsure whether to register with TeamExtreme or just to type in a random username

and everything would be fine. So I tried typing in a bunch of random Usernames. I get an Error pop-up saying "Login Failed"

If anyone could help that would be great.

I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance

~Cainary

Edit :Nevermind I got it, I would delete post, but unsure how.

Edited by Cainary, 02 April 2013 - 07:54 AM.

ASCIIgod

ASCIIgod

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 14 posts

okay guys i did a very fresh minecraft 1.5.1 no mods. now my question is this. how do i create my teamextreme account in-game. next is whats this about "wilderness". is the game spawns you in a town? and lastly, will treecapitator allowed? i mean i know insta-mining is not allowed and treecapitator is kinda one of them since it allows you to mine tree in the same fashion as a sugar cane, break the lower part and everything falls.

ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

Budder Lover :3

• Members
  • 2,306 posts

okay guys i did a very fresh minecraft 1.5.1 no mods. now my question is this. how do i create my teamextreme account in-game. next is whats this about "wilderness". is the game spawns you in a town? and lastly, will treecapitator allowed? i mean i know insta-mining is not allowed and treecapitator is kinda one of them since it allows you to mine tree in the same fashion as a sugar cane, break the lower part and everything falls.

First of all you need to join the Team Extreme Sever the IP is : beta.teamextrememc.com and Wilderness is the place which is always claimed, and it spawns you where the Admins/mods/assistants set the Spawnpoint when you join and last treecapitator is not allowed, that cheats the server and the players.Treecapitator is a very awesome mod but is kinda cheat because when chopped on the bottom block the all tree will be chopped and someone will shout "CHIMBER" :P

ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

Budder Lover :3

• Members
  • 2,306 posts

Oh Sorry Double Post.

Dani123

Dani123

Staff Story Writer

• Server Donator
  • 1,041 posts

So, just to eleborate more on what Maple said about your account: The name you put in to the game when you launch it, that is your username. Once in-game, just type /register (putpasswordhere) then /login (samepasswordhere).

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

ASCIIgod

ASCIIgod

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 14 posts

oh very thanks guys.

Jwoyal

Jwoyal

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Sorry if this is in the wrong section (first post), but in Minecraft 1.5.1 cracked bt Team Extreme, i am unable to build 1x1 towers. I know it is banned in multiplayer, but why is it disabled in singleplayer? Please fix this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users