• What is your favorite color?:red
1. In game name:nishit
2. Current age (helps with understanding on who we are dealing with):13

3. Current vip rank?(No for those who don't): vip 1

4. How often are you online in game?: everyday

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:around 20 months

6. How long have you been with Teamextrememc?:11months

7. Had any bans/warns?: Yes

8. What do you feel are your best skills in Minecraft?:enchanting , mining , brewing

9. If you have chosen building as your best skills, any pictures of builds?:[image link]

10. How well would you get along and also work along with your faction member and all those who you will encounter with?: I will try my best

11. All your previous factions, and why you left them:suntsu , It was quite inactive.

12. Most important question of all, why should we accept you?:I am a friendly player who will help the faction members .
I will be loyal and will not break any of the rule.

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

~Redstone Artist~

• Server Donator
  • 2,532 posts

8. What do you feel are your best skills in Minecraft?:enchanting , mining , brewing
9. If you have chosen building as your best skills, any pictures of builds?:[image link]
10. How well would you get along and also work along with your faction member and all those who you will encounter with?: I will try my best
11. All your previous factions, and why you left them:suntsu , It was quite inactive.
12. Most important question of all, why should we accept you?:I am a friendly player who will help the faction members .

Hey nishit, just had a few questions before i speak with other officers. Could you elaborate on your ban/warn just so we know? Also your previous faction how many people were in it at the most and by inactive you mean nothing being updated in the faction correct? We have a few people from different timezones so its hit and miss trying to catch people ingame.
  • ashinshugar and bivnn like this

4X3qcAd.jpg

nishit

nishit

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 125 posts

i was banned for griefing i was new in this server and didnt knew the rules properly.

my fas was inactive to me not other members (i think so ) because people are not online at the time i play.

and also my plot was given to a other guy because i was offline for 5 days which i didn't like.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,532 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

i was banned for griefing i was new in this server and didnt knew the rules properly.

my fas was inactive to me not other members (i think so ) because people are not online at the time i play.

and also my plot was given to a other guy because i was offline for 5 days which i didn't like.

I am gonna cut to the chase on this ... not gonna play silly mind games and stuff as it is not my style.

Either you can be trusted or you can't .... which is it? I am not gonna have someone invited into the faction and then within a week they get bored AF because no-one is on at the same time as them and wreck almost 2 yrs of work and dedication.

A good 50% of the members of Valheru are above the age of 18. That means we have other things to do besides sit and play a game all day everyday. Myself in particular I am 45, I have a family and other responsibilities that need to be tended to on a daily basis. I do not have time to hold someone's hand cause they are feeling lonely or neglected on a game.

So you tell me how you wanna do this as I have already stated I don't have time to hold your hand and I won't do it. I am not gonna see almost 2 yrs of work by several people take a chance on being demolished by someone who needs constant attention.

• ibu2awesome likes this

IseD4JF.jpg

nishit

nishit

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 125 posts
I know that everyone has their own life .
And I will try my best to get with this faction (if I get accepted) .

DaddyLilMonster

DaddyLilMonster

Noobie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I know it has happend before that the server crashed and wouldn't open, i'm kinda sad because i had so many things inside that took quite a bit to get, but it happens, and thank you very much, how have you been?

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

~Redstone Artist~

• Server Donator
  • 2,532 posts

I know it has happend before that the server crashed and wouldn't open, i'm kinda sad because i had so many things inside that took quite a bit to get, but it happens, and thank you very much, how have you been?

could you not post in the recruitment thread, only officers can post here.

4X3qcAd.jpg

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,532 posts

Sorry I have been away for a few days .... 

I have one further question I would like an answer to (if you could indulge me on this I would be appreciative)

Out of all the factions in B4 why have you chosen Valheru to apply for?

IseD4JF.jpg

DaddyLilMonster

DaddyLilMonster

Noobie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

could you not post in the recruitment thread, only officers can post here.

Sorry i didn't know

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,532 posts

Hey nishit, just had a few questions before i speak with other officers. Could you elaborate on your ban/warn just so we know? Also your previous faction how many people were in it at the most and by inactive you mean nothing being updated in the faction correct? We have a few people from different timezones so its hit and miss trying to catch people ingame.

I am gonna cut to the chase on this ... not gonna play silly mind games and stuff as it is not my style.

Either you can be trusted or you can't .... which is it? I am not gonna have someone invited into the faction and then within a week they get bored AF because no-one is on at the same time as them and wreck almost 2 yrs of work and dedication.

A good 50% of the members of Valheru are above the age of 18. That means we have other things to do besides sit and play a game all day everyday. Myself in particular I am 45, I have a family and other responsibilities that need to be tended to on a daily basis. I do not have time to hold someone's hand cause they are feeling lonely or neglected on a game.

So you tell me how you wanna do this as I have already stated I don't have time to hold your hand and I won't do it. I am not gonna see almost 2 yrs of work by several people take a chance on being demolished by someone who needs constant attention.

Sorry I have been away for a few days .... 

I have one further question I would like an answer to (if you could indulge me on this I would be appreciative)

Out of all the factions in B4 why have you chosen Valheru to apply for?

I quoted all posts made in this because I want them all in one so as that if there is any questions as to what is or isn't going on it's in one post.

It's been a good 2 days since anything has been said or done as far as this application goes. Basics in a nutshell is that we need to know if this is still a valid application or are you deciding otherwise? If your deciding to rescind (take back or not go through with) your application than please by all means state so. If your not than please answer what has been asked so that this can continue in a forward progress.

If no further answer from you in 2 days time I will consider this application dead and will not be looked at any further.

Thanks and look forward to some sort of answer within the next 2 days.

IseD4JF.jpg

nishit

nishit

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 125 posts
I think a month ago I tried to apply here but I was denied so I thought of reapplying. I want to join valheru because:
a) as it is a active fac as mentioned above.
b ) it is one of the good fac in b4.
c) to make friends

P.S : sorry I didn't saw the above post .

Edited by nishit, Yesterday, 12:10 PM.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,532 posts

I think a month ago I tried to apply here but I was denied so I thought of reapplying. I want to join valheru because:
a) as it is a active fac as mentioned above.
b ) it is one of the good fac in b4.
c) to make friends

P.S : sorry I didn't saw the above post .

What was the reason you got kicked from Mythic (Kenace's B3 faction) back around November?

Is there any other info that you are trying to hide?

Please understand that honesty is all we are after. If you tell the truth it sets you free

IseD4JF.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users