Photo

Captain America Civil War

37 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Daniel241200

Daniel241200

• Server Donator
  • 1,689 posts

Why dafuq is Spider-man and Ant-man in this movie xD Like the two least important marvel superheroes needed some kind of reboot I guess x'D

Same about Sharon, I mean atleast Spiderman and Antman had their own movies haha.

And well yea they wouldn't do an Antman movie and then forget all about him, and Spiderman gets another bloody reboot in 2017...

• ClarkKent123 likes this
Goodbye.

jacktdom

jacktdom

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Amazing Post! I want to mention that I have bought a jacket of Scarlet witch costume from LeathersJackets .com, this costumes was so amazing and its make my gf so happy and i hope you guys also like this costume.

scarlet-witch-captain-america-civil-war-

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Who is exited about captain america civil war !!!!

I am. I've even purchased a captain america jacket. check it out here . its gorgeous!

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

I've purchased this lovely Chris Evans jacket at such a cheap rate. Can't believe. Its exactly the same. Check out!

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

yeah

Edited by ryer, 02 May 2016 - 10:15 AM.

Dr_Dope

Dr_Dope

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 363 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
Yeahhh!!!!! I watched it today !!

ufiAtj8.gif
 Changed my ign from Doctor_Dope to Dr_Dope :P

whateverls14

whateverls14

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Can someone please send me the soundcloud downloader link ? i want to watch it so bad

Edited by whateverls14, 23 May 2016 - 12:55 AM.

ZimLim1222

ZimLim1222

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,590 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

dude, show the movie some respect and go see it in cinema. This isn't a hangover sequel you can just torrent or youtube. This is freakin Civil War.

RYY9pG9.gif

Thanks to Data for the neat sig ;D

chewyone

chewyone

Mildly Disturbed Scientist (not quite mad but close)

• Administrator
  • 1,847 posts

dude, show the movie some respect and go see it in cinema. This isn't a hangover sequel you can just torrent or youtube. This is freakin Civil War.

I agree this move is theater worthy, but there is a good copy available.

hbScDN7.gifUmUilTE.jpg

Sig by Kunwar                                                                                    Cool local band:                 ^Listen   Facebook

Fridge

Fridge

Official TE Weenie

• Plugin Developer
  • 2,518 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Just saw it today, loved it a lot. But somehow it felt a little bit on the boring side, maybe it needed more suspense for me or something devastating to happen like maybe the loss of a main character.

L1pOqe4.gif

Kern

Kern

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 164 posts

Why dafuq is Spider-man and Ant-man in this movie xD Like the two least important marvel superheroes needed some kind of reboot I guess x'D

Cause they eventually join the Avengers? Ant-man eventually dies to save the Avengers.

you kids do know that this was a comic book before it was a movie right?

also people need to stop downplaying the Soldier aka Bucky, hes also a super soldier like Captain America just as strong.

the scarlet witch can take on vision, do  not underestimate how strong she is, she has in fact beaten him in several comics, then they get married

Sharon Carter is there for one reason only.. so Captain America can get laid.

This will be a pretty even fight with both sides leaving this fight all messed up.. but if it were to pick a winner, it would have to be by a hair, team Iron Man

Set271

Set271

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:SkyBlue

Scarlett Johansson ruined the Marvel franchise for me. Boycotting anything she does.

MonkeyzFromSPACE

MonkeyzFromSPACE

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 48 posts

To be honest the movie was good but nonsense also , because in the end nothing happens all went back to normal and no clue was given that what is going to happen in the next movie , So its a time waste .

giphy.gif

-=+=- Thanks To Kunwar -=+=-

-=+=- For This Amazing Sig -=+=-

Daniel241200

Daniel241200

• Server Donator
  • 1,689 posts

To be honest the movie was good but nonsense also , because in the end nothing happens all went back to normal and no clue was given that what is going to happen in the next movie , So its a time waste .

So you totally forgot about Spiderman.... Marvel is planning a Spiderman reboot for 2017, and Civil War helped start it up. It's also said Stark will appear in the Spiderman movie, so Civil war did change something. Besides that all relationships between the current characters have changed due to the fights.

Goodbye.

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 609 posts

I think they should have gotten that big vibranium core from Sircovia and made an Ironman suit out of it, or sold it to von Zemo, or something. Maybe they'll use it in Infinity Wars for something malicious *muahahahaha*

Posted Image

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,961 posts
I love this movie.. it's epic..

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,816 posts

that movie is the best one!!

AlKrauser

AlKrauser

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

remember, whenever you're confused who to blame it on, and you're from Marvel universe, boy do i have a good news for you. Blame it on stark. they've been doing that since before the first civil war.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users