37 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Dr_Dope

Dr_Dope

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 365 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
Who is exited about captain america civil war !!!!
  • MarvinSnirm likes this

ufiAtj8.gif
 Changed my ign from Doctor_Dope to Dr_Dope :P

chewyone

chewyone

Mildly Disturbed Scientist (not quite mad but close)

• Administrator
  • 1,847 posts

lately all the marvel movies have been badass so ye can't wait.

hbScDN7.gifUmUilTE.jpg

Sig by Kunwar                                                                                    Cool local band:                 ^Listen   Facebook

Dr_Dope

Dr_Dope

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 365 posts
I got more exited, when i seen Spiderman in the new trailer

ufiAtj8.gif

simbaorka101

simbaorka101

Not Getting started

• Server Donator
  • 1,491 posts
Team iron man all the way

amwXvDO.png

Kuchhi

Kuchhi

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
yeah!....I m also team iron !

Ankincognito

Ankincognito

Watermelon Bandit

• Server Donator
  • 249 posts
Why are you on team ironman? Just curious xD

I haven't made a decision yet lols

ak90WPD.gif

Thank you Data <3

simbaorka101

simbaorka101

Not Getting started

• Server Donator
  • 1,491 posts

Because iron man/tony stark is awesome, and captain america is just a stronger human with a shield made by stark :P, i mean he was good in the winder soldier but appart from that mehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also

iron man vs capt murica 1v1 i mean they wont make it an easy win but really cap cant do shit realistcly

Then their teams

war machine is basicly a bit nerfed iron man

black panther has 9999999999999$ literally and he is a king of the most advanced country in the word with access to all the vibranium he wants(material captains shield is made off)

black widow is like nerfed cap

vision has a mind gem in his head, an infinity stone, doesn't matter how they showed it in the movies, he should be able to beat them all just with that

Then cap team,

antman and scarlet witch are the only realistic threat, antman in theory could beat them all i guess but in the movies he will just be beating them up so meh, scarlet witch is supossed to be powerfull but still shouldnt be able to take down vision + isnt that powerfull in the movies

Spiderman will be on both sides so doesnt matter.

amwXvDO.png

Ankincognito

Ankincognito

Watermelon Bandit

• Server Donator
  • 249 posts
The awkward moment when in the comics Scarlet Witch and Vision are married

ak90WPD.gif

Thank you Data <3

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,272 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Team ironman for lyfe 

they gonna rek others 

haters gonna hate 

i dont care 

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

gabo200310

gabo200310

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 572 posts
That movie will be amazing xD

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

Well, I like Iron Man.

But i like what Cap stands for.

Im rooting for Iron man.

But i want Cap to win.

But i want Iron man to win.

DO YOU SEE MY PROBLEM!?

(Also just Ant-man vs Spiderman... i think this will be so silly, Avengers was always kinda silly though so eh whatever)

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hello everyone! I am so very excited for the fact that captain america's is soon going to be released!!! I've been waitiing for this movie for soo long. From what i've seen in the trailer, i think the movie direction and cinematography, every actor's acting and the overall look of the movie is awesome. I've liked the movie costumes too. Infact, I was too excited to get a costume from captain america for myself. So, I bought this gorgeous leather jacket that has an amazing quality and comfort. Its so stunning everyone keeps on staring my jacket. Literally, i am so so satisified with it. I am suggesting everyone who's a captain america's fan to buy this jacket, go to http://www.famous-ja...-Leather-Jacket. It's made up of 100% genuine leather and you'll be blown away.

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Who is exited about captain america civil war !!!!

Hello everyone! I am so very excited for the fact that captain america's is soon going to be released!!! I've been waitiing for this movie for soo long. From what i've seen in the trailer, i think the movie direction and cinematography, every actor's acting and the overall look of the movie is awesome. I've liked the movie costumes too. Infact, I was too excited to get a costume from captain america for myself. So, I bought this gorgeous leather jacket that has an amazing quality and comfort. Its so stunning everyone keeps on staring my jacket. Literally, i am so so satisified with it. I am suggesting everyone who's a captain america's fan to buy this jacket, go to http://www.famous-ja...-Leather-Jacket. It's made up of 100% genuine leather and you'll be blown away.

ClarkKent123

ClarkKent123

albino's bro

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red
*Cough* Captain America is totally my favorite superhero...

Y4Rbthe.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Daniel241200

Daniel241200

• Server Donator
  • 1,702 posts

My look on the teams:

Iron man- A rich dude that pilots a robot full at all kinds of weapons, can call in various other robot suits if needed. Not to mention he was not even supposed to still be here, we saw him have each and every one of his suits destroyed in Iron Man 3. Never got an explanation why he kept on making more suits afterwards.

War Machine- Same tech as Iron man's. Has military training but only has this suit for himself.

Black Widow- She is better as a spy, to sneak to the evil guy's place. In combat she only has those sparky knives we saw in Avengers 2. She is only equal to Hawkeye really, the rest can overpower her in moments.

Black Phanter - now this guy is a total badass. With a suit made of Vibranium (the stuff Cap's shield is made of), he is also a king of an African country, having the nation's support and he is himself a great strategist. 

Vision- JARVIS in a robot, being powered by a bloody infinity stone. I think he is the most powerfull one on Iron man's team. Can take down Cap's team easily.

Spiderman - super gymnast teen that can shoot white goo. He has a bit of superhuman strength. 

Captain America- A super gymnast with superhuman strentgh and a Vibranium shield he appreantly can telekinetically call to his arm (What??).

Winter Soldier - An ex-brainwashed soldier with a robotic arm. that's it. He's just a really really good assassin. 

Hawkeye- A random dude who can shoot with bow and arrow. The only one he can beat from Iron man's team is Black Widow. Maybe. Dunno. Probably not, considering Black Widow is a trained killer and if she gets in close range, bow and arrows are useless.

Falcon - A military trained dude with wings that actually army tech. This means there are way more 'Falcons' out there, with the same abilities. 

Sharon Carter - A trained athlete and martial artist. A SHIELD agent. That's all. 

Ant man- A powerful hero. Can shrink in size, allowing awesome fights.

Scarlet witch - Has mind bending/telekinetic powers. Awesome as fuck.

If we look at each one's powers, we can compare them:

Hawkeye vs Black Widow - Most likely Black widow wins.

Black Phanter vs Winter soldier - Black phanter wins. His vibranium suit should pretty much make him immune to Bucky's guns.

Captain America vs Iron man - Technically Iron man should be able to win here, he has stronger tech. But as seen in the trailers, he won't try to kill Captain America, making this Cap's win.

Falcon vs War Machine - Both are able to fly, but War machine has stronger tech.

Sharon Carter AND Scarlet witch vs Vision - Abviously Vision, no doubt. He will win in moments,as he is a bot and should not be affected by Scarlet witch's powers.

Ant man vs Spiderman - Can't decide who can win here, I'll call it an even match.

As far as I see it, Team Iron man wins. Even though Cap got a good motive, he has a whole mueseum for him. People know Captain America is Steve Rogers. Somehow, wearing a hat makes him a totaly different person no one can identify. Also, he walks without a mask, people see his face all the bloody time. This superhero identification thing should not matter to him at all.

Goodbye.

ZimLim1222

ZimLim1222

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,631 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

It was exciting booking tickets as sale opened last week. I'll be seeing it on Friday 13th, next month. As for the Team Captain America vs Team Iron Man debate, well the captain represents an ideology, a concept, a black and white difference between right and wrong and a stand for what's right. Tony on the other hand is the real world version of conflict between following the rules and taking into consideration all the limitations of real life.

When good guys fight bad guys, it's normal. When good guys fight good guys, it's civil war. Not unlike Batman vs Superman. idk what happens when bad guys fight bad guys - maybe redemption for the winner?

As for choosing a side in the civil war debate, idk, i'll have to see the movie first.

RYY9pG9.gif

Thanks to Data for the neat sig ;D

ClarkKent123

ClarkKent123

albino's bro

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
Why dafuq is Spider-man and Ant-man in this movie xD Like the two least important marvel superheroes needed some kind of reboot I guess x'D

Y4Rbthe.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dr_Dope

Dr_Dope

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 365 posts
Hahah yeah .. Clark

ufiAtj8.gif

ClarkKent123

ClarkKent123

albino's bro

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
Next thing you know they're gonna put the Fantastic 4 in there xD

Y4Rbthe.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ryer

ryer

Noobie

• Members
  • 6 posts

The movie is finally releasingggg after so much wait!! Very eager to watch it. For buying amazing costumes from the movie, click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users