raidmax21

raidmax21

The Don

• Administrator
  • 5,314 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

POPULAR

TeamExtreme Network (V3)

After more than 2 years of development on TeamExtreme version 3 (TE Network), we are finally ready to go live. This is our 3rd or 4th attempt at doing V3 (I actually can’t remember). I am glad to say that this attempt has made it where all other attempts have failed. If an attempt takes too long, it becomes outdated and dies. Other times, our attempts were simply too complex to code. This latest attempt uses a lot more 3rd party plugins, but also uses quite a lot of our own plugins. The biggest change is the staff that collaborate together on the project. Without them there is no V3. With that said, I’m proud to say thank you for being apart of TE and V3!

General information.

Now that the beta phase is over, you will have access to all the worlds. There are 8 worlds: The spawn world, 4 faction worlds (Build1, Build2, Build3 and Build4 (V2)), the Mine world, the PvP and Games world, and the staff showcase world, Gaia. The faction maps have been reset to a pre-Beta backup. This means all claims or buildings made during Beta are gone. You will have the same amount of money as on V2.

TL;DR change log

Spoiler

New-Player Test

The new test has been redesigned with more questions and the questions are also random. This means if you fail the test you will run into a different set of questions. We encourage you to read all the information in the rules room before entering the test.

Spawn

Once you have finished the test, you will be in the spawn of the main Spawn world. This world includes:

• Main portal to access all other worlds

• Library (/warp library)

• Admin shop (/warp adminshop)

• Crafting and trading area

• Jails (/warp jail)

• Player shop portals (/warp shopportal)

Vips are able to purchase a player shop portal in the main spawn. They will cost $5 million per portal. You can sign up for one here (link).

Mobility

Moving across the worlds can be achieved in various ways. You can use the main portal in the spawn of each world. For non vips, to quickly connect to the spawn of any world from anywhere, except PvP, you can use the command: /portal. As Vips, you also have access to a new command to make it easier to move around: /world server ( e.g. /world build2). Using /world will show a list of all worlds currently open to you.(alias command is /mt) As vips, you can teleport to other players and use warps across worlds as well. You also have the ability now to disable anyone from teleporting to you by using /tpdeny <on|off>.

Warps

V3 features a custom warp plugin where vips are now able to set their own warps. As long as you are on wilderness or faction land, you will be able to add new warps. You can create 3 types of warps. A public warp which is accessible to anyone that can warp, a private warp which is only accessible to you or a faction warp, which is accessible by all faction members. To create a warp, simply type: /warp add banana public. This will create a public warp named banana. To see all warp commands, use /warp

You will no longer be able to use the old warps from v2 on Build4. If you remember their location, you can simply reset them yourself now. If you can’t remember where they were, ask a staff member, they are able to get to them.

Factions

You can create factions to claim land on the 4 available faction worlds (The V2 map is located on Build4). Build1, Build2, Build3 are the 3 new faction worlds each with their own spawn areas. These worlds also have outpost portals at their spawns to access wilderness more easily. Factions are per world which means you can be in a faction on Build1 and in a different faction on Build2. You cannot create a faction with the same name on a different world however.

There is a new system in place for power boosts for your faction. Once you have claimed 200 chunks of land and have 25 members, you can purchase extra power for your faction, by using the command /powerboost. This will display the various options. Chunks are purchased per 5 and each purchase will cost an extra 50 000 ingame money. The limit is 100 extra chunks on top of the existing 200.

There is a limit on how much chunks you can claim directly near spawn, and also near outposts. This system was implemented to prevent hoarding shop land by a few factions. It is strongly suggested that you do not start your faction directly next to spawn, as expansion in that area will be impossible. The current limit of how many chunks a faction can own in a ~500 block radius around spawn is set to 16 chunks. The limit around the outposts is 16 chunks as well. Use the command  /shopland to check information about your shopland chunks and see chunks in your area, similar to /f map. See here for more info.

Mines

We have an entire world dedicated to the mines and animal farms. These mines include a stone mine, a sand mine, a tree farm, and a nether mine. A lot of new blocks have been added to these mines and can be sold to the Admin Shop. There is a VIP animal farm as well which is accessible by using the /warp vipfarm. There is a chance you can dig up random items while mining. There is also a very rare chance that you will find a hidden chest with nice rewards.

Chat

Global chat, trade chat, and help chat are universal and can be seen on all worlds. All other chats (faction chat, allied chat and local chat) are world specific. There is a new chat channel, the world chat ([W]) which is only displayed to that world and is now the default channel. Global chat is limited to 5 messages per minute per player. You can send private messages to players on other worlds as well.

Parties

You can create a party with friends across worlds. It has its own chat that can only be seen by party members. To create a party, simply invite a player by typing: /p invite name. To see all party commands use /p help.

Inventories

Your inventories will synchronize across worlds. This means you can carry items from the mine world into another world or to your faction world. This also includes your enderchest inventory. Your health, xp, hunger, and potion effects will also carry over to other worlds.

PvP & Games

The Nether world contains a permanent PvP area and various games. You can access these from the lobby area in the Nether World.

PvP

The PvP area is more than just PvP; you can also explore and follow the quests. These quests reward you with items which can be exchanged in the Nether Shop for rewards. You can use the /exit command to quit the PvP area and return to the lobby. This exit will be canceled if you move during a 5 second period. There are also different food mechanics in the Nether world for testing: right-clicking food items when not at full health will heal immediately (slightly less than usual). However, if you are at full health, completing the eating animation will provide a regeneration effect. Please note, we have already drawn up plans to already restructure the pvp/nether map, so don't suggest it.

Floor Is Lava

Accessible from the games lobby, you can play by typing /floor join, just like on V2. You can still gain money by playing or exchange your wintatoes for rewards by using /wt.

Mob Arena

We have 3 mob arenas now: the default one, one for contests, and a special mobarena. All arenas have new rewards and new classes. The chemist class is a healer class and mainly uses potions. The berserker class has weaker armor but has a decent weapon and is suitable to rush skeletons with. The contest arena has the same rewards and waves as the default arena, but is intended to host player-organised contests without occupying the default arena for hours. The special arena has more difficult waves and better rewards.

Parkour

You can play various parkour courses, which can be accessed from the parkour lobby (/pa lobby). You will follow an introductory course first to get acquainted with the new blocks that are used. These special blocks have different effects which are all explained in the course. Once you complete this course, new and more difficult courses will unlock. For each course you complete, you will gain parkour xp/levels. These levels can be used to unlock new courses or can be traded in for rewards in the parkour store in the lobby. All parkour commands are explained in the lobby.

Pets

A new vip perk (for all vips) is the pets. You can access the various pets by typing /pet selector. Your pets will synchronise across worlds, except the Mine and Nether worlds. You can name your pet, change the colors of certain pets (rabbits, horses,...) and customize various other features of your pets.

Vip shop

The vip shop and various other perks can be accessed by a GUI now. You can type /vip to access this. You can get effects such as RoadRunner, Ghost, Epic Drunk and Spiderman. Other new vip perks in the vipshop are the purchase of animals such as ocelots or wolfs and animals at a cost. Make sure you buy these animals in the worlds you want them in, because they will not transfer to another world.

WebStore

Teamextreme has a new donation system. You can purchase vip ranks in the store now : store.teamextrememc.com . These donations will be automatically processed. You can choose between donating for a rank, donating for a rank upgrade or purchase extra warps for yourself or others. There is a new vip level: the 5 dollar Vip rank. There are new vip perks such as the ability to use fireworks, or setting your own weather type, etc...You can find more information about the new perks on the website.

Bugs

If you find anymore bugs, please report them on the forums in the appropriate section.

Credits:

Top Banana: raidmax21

Plugin & Development: Fyre, Zee, Flox, Kyzeragon, Ebel

Lead Builder: chewy0ne

Builders, Testers, and Contributors:

1ZaYp3r1, 2PieceCombo, Chad, _Ludde1_, _RamonNL_, Aerryl, Akrilic_, AmazonQueenn, Anianna, Ankincognito, assassin225, Azamora, badphaze, BaileyReece, BIGPAWS, Bio_Crusher, Buttersnapz, cats213, Cheekermonkey, Chrishankhah, chubrox, Darkra, Diminuco, Doctor_Badass, Dominarian, EbelAngel, EliteFunk, emanon, fasto113, Five_Two_Zero, Flakman, fruitshakes, Gan3sh, Ghoof, giannisww, greenalien4, GrymsinMiew, hippy, InspectorGadget, JaX2, Jerrynon, jessathemessa, JoeyTheGreen, Kaidun, Kern, KingArtorius, KingStevey, Koenraad72, Legacyofblake, Lex1k0n, Lodan, Madam_Whippy, MariaRomanova, Meligati, mghtyred, Lance_Hardwood, mizztater, Mundog, Noodzz, NoRetribution, MrLobaLoba, PandoraX3M, RaineHeartsong, Reaper024, Refrigerbater, RyoutaAsakura, ShadeRevenant, Simon24Player, SirEatme, SirNightPuppy, Sjouwer, Smokezarn, Spartavus, StefBawz, Suckerfred1, sullythyname, TalkyAttorney, tater2sacks, TerrorisT, Thaggernafle, TheBaron12, TheFreshbreeze, Throggish, Tragic_Jack, TwoFace, Ultra6488, xXAugustineXx, youngmathimus, and zavidog.

- TeamExtreme

• Koenraad72, TheBaron12, Meligati and 48 others like this

Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

staff SANDwich maker

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

FINALLY :3 :3 :3

... Also, first. ;)

• Fenton112, Mundog, CrystalStardust and 4 others like this

Crypticallity

Crypticallity

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 810 posts

awesome can't wait!

cNJs1ML.jpg

SpeedSeven

SpeedSeven

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,221 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan
Finnaly! :D

ZOZz4HZ.png

“Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.”

Ploofy

Ploofy

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,214 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Anything Blue
The hype is real! o.o

UwC1d22.png

[B1] Allegiant [B2] Paradise [B3] Janissaries [B4] CORE

you can't appreciate what happiness is without experiencing sadness.

IcelordEtherea

IcelordEtherea

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

my body wasnt ready for this..

• shikonmiko likes this

ThePCTech247911_MC

ThePCTech247911_MC

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Twilight Blue

Hi, Raidmax21 is reading this right now.

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 692 posts

First the server goes down. Then beta goes down. Then I see almost all admins are online. Then I see under "online users" that raid's posting in official threads...

I can't wait ^.^

Edited by Fitcho, 05 March 2016 - 11:24 PM.

• UrbanNinja_ likes this

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin 👉HERE👈

RMOPotato

RMOPotato

ResidentCreep

• Server Donator
  • 471 posts

YESSSS

3221321.jpg

thanks kimrol for the sign ;3 

ThePCTech247911_MC

ThePCTech247911_MC

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Twilight Blue

Soooooo excited!!!! :DDDDD

RayThe3rd

RayThe3rd

"Im Ray the Badass"

• Server Donator
  • 4,762 posts
Aww.. I was part of the beta, but was left off the list.

ZyZAfT2.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Gardener of Rayhoven<->Mayor of Metropolis ]=

Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

staff SANDwich maker

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

The list was for contributors and builders. Were you on the build team?

• TalkyAttorney likes this

VideoGameStar1

VideoGameStar1

Cheats every time he plays the game

• Server Donator
  • 833 posts

Same here, although i was going to test the shop mechanisms with a player shop, maybe I can get some shopland near spawn when V3 goes up, and the actual faction about 750 blocks away.

Now, when will V3 begin?

• thebuilderman likes this

Y1NcSJ3.png

Thanks to DXT for this awesome signature!

Thanks for all your support, im finally Vip! couldnt have done it without you!

Spoiler

JoeyTheGreen

JoeyTheGreen

I Like Big Wieners

• Server Donator
  • 1,054 posts

OoOoOoH new VIP tier and title ....

• Chrishankhah likes this
Rest in peace Mute_Muffin ... <3

robertxjones

robertxjones

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 576 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
OMG i love this new TE update! it's so cool! thank you raidmax21! :D
  • Chrishankhah likes this

G4VD3Kf.png

wow / Such thx to FriendsNone for makin this sig :D \ much luv

R.I.P tater2sacks you will be missed ;-;

RMOPotato

RMOPotato

ResidentCreep

• Server Donator
  • 471 posts

To be clear, we have to BUY the new perks </pweather> or do the vips get it automaticly now?

3221321.jpg

thanks kimrol for the sign ;3 

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 692 posts

To be clear, we have to BUY the new perks </pweather> or do the vips get it automaticly now?

Visit the store, the new perks are VIP perks so we probably get them automatically.

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin 👉HERE👈

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,896 posts

we are getting moist

• Chrishankhah, CrystalStardust, _¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_ and 5 others like this

NnbqJUO.png

slinga

slinga