562 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

PrinceKush

PrinceKush

I am smelly's new friend

• Server Donator
  • 2,144 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Yes I can do that .... I will put a lockette on the chest with your name on it as well ... hope all is well and you can resolve what ever it is that needs to be done. Stay in touch and stay safe.

• ashinshugar likes this

2cr61ol.jpg                                                                                                                                                                           Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

[EVip]=[CookieSyndicate]= [Officer of ParagonNexus]

erin21

erin21

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 404 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red,blue,brown

asginshugarrrrrrrr try to see this :) also my profile

gallery_392400_276_1234.jpg

B9fFJG2.gif
                                         Erin21 Enchantedgarden thanks to vR

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

asginshugarrrrrrrr try to see this :) also my profile

gallery_392400_276_1234.jpg

Looks good but I think this one would befit your profile better and make things flow much more .... but its your profile
so you pick and choose what you want :)

gfc5GPd.gif

UNO7fkm.gif

PrinceKush

PrinceKush

I am smelly's new friend

• Server Donator
  • 2,144 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

I had made this for ParagonNexus some months ago

Spoiler

I can help you guys making 1.

Edited by kushsmarty315, 05 July 2016 - 02:18 PM.

2cr61ol.jpg                                                                                                                                                                           Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

[EVip]=[CookieSyndicate]= [Officer of ParagonNexus]

erin21

erin21

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 404 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red,blue,brown

I been active everyday and too many nubs pm me to join the valheru idk how to help them.

B9fFJG2.gif
                                         Erin21 Enchantedgarden thanks to vR

RaizzanX

RaizzanX

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 925 posts
Lead them here
http://forums.teamex...e-6#entry461533

RaizzanX2.gif

Credits to the following creators: TBA

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts

If your gonna leave at least let me know the reasons why .... I see the posts on other factions recruitment boards ..... it's your gaming experience and I cannot force you to stay but still at least let me know why.

UNO7fkm.gif

ojib420

ojib420

Bred Likker & Keeper of Toast Pics

• Server Donator
  • 1,535 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
Ashin, remember von_helsing181?? ( name is pretty close not sure if I'm 100% accurate) but uhh... He pmed me awhile ago like a couple of days ago and he told me that he left valheru because he wanted to concentrate on his main faction and state that if we need help with building, he will be happy to do so

e596e9G.gif
Moo.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts

Yep and I dont need his help ..... faction jumpers, been dealing with a few of those lately

UNO7fkm.gif

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts
Gonna dig this out of its grave hole with a healthy

1sWDBiX.gif

If your a member of Valheru then please help out with the things that are going on as all members are needed to help with the things that are happening. Just remember whats going on now is for the betterment of the faction

UNO7fkm.gif

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts

I know most members of the faction are not on this thread and I would like it if they were. I got some ideas of things and well its in need of faction thoughts and discussions.

UNO7fkm.gif

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

I know most members of the faction are not on this thread and I would like it if they were. I got some ideas of things and well its in need of faction thoughts and discussions.

I'm here! What do you need? 

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts
Need thoughts and input from every faction member as to what they want to see for things in Valheru plus on top of that been thinking about putting in a game of sorts for the faction. Input from everyone in the faction is much appreciated :)

UNO7fkm.gif

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts
Oh yes, I did add my suggestions for mini games, very basic, but I was in a hurry :P
Also, I would really appreciate a faction warp to the 2spider+1zombie XP farm too, I had to lead parim a long way there.. plus I'd appreciate an ender chest there, and an enchantment room and a ship for getting stone and diamond swords, I actively use XP farms and I'd definitely appreciate this additions to the faction.

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts

I will talk to my usual redstoner about putting in a enchant room there by the spawner your talking about. As for a faction warp I have a few that are available and I have to use those sparingly.

A ship for getting dime and stone swords? I am not sure what your asking here, unless you mean a chest. There is a ship outside of f home for fishing from now, it contains enderchests and anvils and 4 furnaces as well as 2 chests with fishing rods in them.

As for the enderchests at the spawners that isnt a problem.

There will be a double spider with a single skelly available soon and the warp there will be /warp valheruspider (the warp is already set). Its in the process right now (or last I knew) of being rebuilt. It is a most recent claim (last night) and isnt that far away from faction.

I do have thoughts and plans about using the corridor between spawners underground to have such things off of them as the faction farm (always need a place to harvest wheat, carrots, potatoes, melons, pumpkins, etc .......)

UNO7fkm.gif

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts

I will talk to my usual redstoner about putting in a enchant room there by the spawner your talking about. As for a faction warp I have a few that are available and I have to use those sparingly.

A ship for getting dime and stone swords? I am not sure what your asking here, unless you mean a chest. There is a ship outside of f home for fishing from now, it contains enderchests and anvils and 4 furnaces as well as 2 chests with fishing rods in them.

As for the enderchests at the spawners that isnt a problem.

There will be a double spider with a single skelly available soon and the warp there will be /warp valheruspider (the warp is already set). Its in the process right now (or last I knew) of being rebuilt. It is a most recent claim (last night) and isnt that far away from faction.

I do have thoughts and plans about using the corridor between spawners underground to have such things off of them as the faction farm (always need a place to harvest wheat, carrots, potatoes, melons, pumpkins, etc .......)

By shop I mean that if you go to shopperz XP farms, there will be a chest from where you can buy swords to use with the XP farm. I really need something like this. As for the newer spawners valheruspider, I did take a glimpse at it and I'll check it out today, and come back and suggest anything for that.

gDneKlZ.png

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts

I will talk to the others as I can but if one is reading this and wants to put a shop chest at the spawners in a location that isnt interfering with anything else please let me know.

UNO7fkm.gif

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts
Hmm valheruspider works right now?

gDneKlZ.png

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,623 posts
I dont know as I have not been on yet today, will be on in a short few mins. Try /warp spider though (its a triple spider)

UNO7fkm.gif

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts
It isn't. So if you implement these features, I'm going to have a lovely time with 2spider1zombie. Lovely XP farm, just want to see these additions.

gDneKlZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users