568 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Trinity Blitz

Trinity Blitz

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Can I Free The Animal's from their Misery ?

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,667 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Can I Free The Animal's from their Misery ?

Any animals outside of faction buildings are a free to kill any time you encounter them as they are naturally spawned ones ;)

UNO7fkm.gif

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,667 posts

@ ibu2awesome

Have noticed your serious inability to do as you yourself put out that your gonna do.

As of today and this post you have 5 days to either build something or clear off your plot  .... You are not active and therefore you do not have the right to keep an animal that is against the 16 of each kind rule. Its either build or get out as I am not gonna be tossing this matter aside any more.

Yes I understand that your "free claims" but I cannot look the other way any more as you have been inactive too long in game (before you logged in the other day you had approached over 20 days off line).

So effectively you have till April 1, 2018 at around 8:15 AM (that is my time zone which is US EST) to either build something or clear off your plot.

UNO7fkm.gif

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,667 posts

A little bump before this gets buried and can't be resurrected ;) :bunny: :ph34r:

• PaRim_ACM likes this

UNO7fkm.gif

bivnn

bivnn

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:PINK

Well , I finished my exams , so i have plenty of time to play beside the holiday week so I could say im back c:
Probably start doing stuffs in the fac and farm money.
Hi all!

• zompoc and ashinshugar like this

VjjVY9w.png

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,667 posts

Sounds good bud ... Hope all is well with you and you got good grades on your exams ;)

Some of us aren't as active as we used to be so be patient and well you know how things are :P

• zompoc and PaRim_ACM like this

UNO7fkm.gif

bivnn

bivnn

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:PINK

I just realized that there is a big wall surrounding Valheru.
What is (was)  happening !?

VjjVY9w.png

PaRim_ACM

PaRim_ACM

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 258 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

What is (was) happening !?

Oh, it was Trump... :P lol, jk

It was build by Raizzan with a little bit of help by others officers as well, and I think the main purpose of it is to prevent random players getting in the faction and such things, basically a wall and also nothing to worry about... Correct me if im wrong !

Edited by PaRim_ACM, 29 June 2018 - 10:35 PM.

Can I haz fraction ? ;-;

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,667 posts

What is (was)  happening !?

Oh, it was Trump... :P lol, jk

It was build by Raizzan with a little bit of help by others officers as well, and I think the main purpose of it is to prevent random players getting in the faction and such things, basically a wall and also nothing to worry about... Correct me if im wrong !

LMAO on the attempt of a Trump joke ;) :P

Raizz built the wall to help in aid of keeping others that have been seemingly wandering around looking for something to maybe grief, out of the faction. Outside of that, we used to have a wall (much more ornate) when we were in the original spot where we were over 2 yrs ago and .... well .... the faction just didn't look the same without it and Raizz did what he did to kinda give back the ole feeling of things (which is basically a sense of security  to things)

Hope this answers things 

Also hope everyone is doing well

• PaRim_ACM likes this

UNO7fkm.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users