492 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

bivnn

bivnn

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:PINK

Can my acc ( bivnnv2 ) got permission at bivnn plot please ?

About the ship, im still working on it right now , forming a small trading ship :)

VjjVY9w.png

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
  • LocationUSA

Can my acc ( bivnnv2 ) got permission at bivnn plot please ?

About the ship, im still working on it right now , forming a small trading ship :)

That should have been done already .... I think I gave perms for your alt on your chunks (not gonna swear 100% to that as my brain slips here and there .... age ya know :o ). Either way if it isnt done than it will be done :)

IseD4JF.jpg

PaRim_ACM

PaRim_ACM

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 246 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

If I can find the time today I will login and do the perms but cannot guarantee that I will be able to do so. Still sorting stuff from my recent move and as well have plenty of other stuff on my "plate". If I personally do not get to it today, I won't be able to do anything till Monday at earliest as I will be out hunting this weekend. I would highly recommend/suggest that you capture your tamed wolf so as it doesn't get killed (yes all of us are aware that you have at least 1 pet).

I might be able to join today or during the weekend, so if possible just give me access on Ibu's plots and the job is done :D

• ashinshugar likes this
Can I haz fraction ? ;-;

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,937 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
  • Locationservices disabled.

If I can find the time today I will login and do the perms but cannot guarantee that I will be able to do so. Still sorting stuff from my recent move and as well have plenty of other stuff on my "plate". If I personally do not get to it today, I won't be able to do anything till Monday at earliest as I will be out hunting this weekend. I would highly recommend/suggest that you capture your tamed wolf so as it doesn't get killed (yes all of us are aware that you have at least 1 pet).

Side note: If your doing a rebuild .... can I suggest or kinda push ya towards maybe something a bit better in design standards and flow with the faction and go with something a bit more medieval? ;)

Indeed I will. As for the rebuild, I was thinking along a volcano and some stuff next to it, like a "geothermal power plant" and stuff :3 should be much better than my current, clumsy build lol it's horrible

Also, Len is here for some time, just for mentioning.

Edited by ibu2awesome, 17 November 2017 - 03:59 PM.

• ashinshugar likes this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA

As many of you are quite aware myself and as well as most of the officers haven't been really active much as of late. So in light to hopefully remedy this situation I have been in discussion with the officers in regards to adding another officer or maybe 2. Now this will be with strict overlines as to what the new spots will be exactly for as they are given ;) anything done outside of that could result in said person(s) being demoted back to being a normal member.

Now with the above stated ...... every member has the option to make application here on faction discussion as to what you would bring to the faction as an overall IF YOU were selected to be the next officer. We do have at least 2 of you in thoughts to this but I want to be as fair as possible and hear each one of you in regards to things and this will be a fair and decisive decision based on all things brought forth by every officer and as well myself in regards to each applicant for position. Now in 200 words or less make your case as to why YOU should be the next officer of Valheru :)

• ibu2awesome, PaRim_ACM and Jeeva like this

IseD4JF.jpg

zompoc

zompoc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 232 posts

I have taken down ur house Ibu and put the blocks in a chest there, as for the rest of the plots daddy's is gone and so is falakros's. the blue banner house is to stay as it is and I have cleaned up a few spots. there is chests at f home that is from the demolished houses that needs to be sorted. I left len's and miruku's plots incase they are to be reinvited.

• ashinshugar likes this

bivnn

bivnn

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 103 posts

Now in 200 words or less make your case as to why YOU should be the next officer of Valheru :)

Spoiler

Sorry if my grammar wasnt good enough , I was trying my best to complete this.

Edited by bivnn, 19 November 2017 - 02:46 PM.

• ashinshugar likes this

VjjVY9w.png

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,937 posts
  • Locationservices disabled.

I have taken down ur house Ibu and put the blocks in a chest there, as for the rest of the plots daddy's is gone and so is falakros's. the blue banner house is to stay as it is and I have cleaned up a few spots. there is chests at f home that is from the demolished houses that needs to be sorted. I left len's and miruku's plots incase they are to be reinvited.

Thanks a lot :)

As for an application.. I'm working on it :P

• ashinshugar likes this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

SunnyMoon

SunnyMoon

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 95 posts
  • LocationLook for me if you dare!

To be honest, about the application, I can't apply for it because I am still quite busy. I am quite happy being a simple member of the faction at the moment. Even if I were to say what to contribute to the faction as an officer, I am the lazy guy with millions of ideas that I want to put into existence yet not enough time. So I am just going to be the good guy that will help when no one else can get on to the server.  :D  

EDIT: @bivnn, I noticed that you have a sentence that was repeated a second time:

With my spirit of youth, I could bring to Valheru a new air, an eager style to the faction and the members.

It is first seen on the third line and repeated on the ninth line. I would suggest for further "officer" applications that instead of repeating the sentence, re-word the sentence to further convince the leader and senior officers that you are the one for the position.

Edited by SunnyMoon, 19 November 2017 - 01:53 PM.

• ashinshugar likes this

bivnn

bivnn

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 103 posts

To be honest, about the application, I can't apply for it because I am still quite busy.

Thank you so much for telling me the problem with the application and I realized it doubled or some reason when I copy it after typing on Words. It such a shame that a great member like you can't apply , I believe that you would fit the officer position more than anyone else ( members I mean ).
For your suggestion, I appreciated it , but I would love to keep the current one , since it's my hours of thinking and planning so I will just edit the unnecessary lines. Your suggestion / experience would help me a lot in the near future! Thank you!

@Ashin: Sorry about the application but as I wrote above , I edited the application post in order to delete the redundant words.
-bivnn-

VjjVY9w.png

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA

@Ashin: Sorry about the application but as I wrote above , I edited the application post in order to delete the redundant words.
-bivnn-

We all make mistakes ;) its whether or not we catch ourselves or if someone else has to point it out .... in the end the final product is real results.

• Jeeva likes this

IseD4JF.jpg

PaRim_ACM

PaRim_ACM

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 246 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Spoiler

• ashinshugar likes this
Can I haz fraction ? ;-;

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA

2 applicants so far?

In all fairness I was expecting a better turnout than this from yall ;)

No I am not complaining .... simply stating a mere fact is all  :blink:  :mellow:

Will give till this coming Friday for those that want to submit an application (NOTE: If your not a member of Valheru please take your application and apply it as toilet paper on your bum ;) ) ..... 11/24/2017 @ 2100 EST is the deadline for applications  (that is US EST zone)(and as well 2100 hrs is 9 PM for you civilians :P )

Edited by ashinshugar, 20 November 2017 - 08:46 PM.

• _¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_, ibu2awesome and PaRim_ACM like this

IseD4JF.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users