492 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

This is the thread for communication between Valheru members and their friends / allies.  Please reply to this post for anything pertaining to Valheru as opposed to starting a new topic.

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts

Reserved.

zompoc

zompoc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 232 posts

So looks like most of the animals have been killed. Already reported it. No more Jackass

zompoc

zompoc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 232 posts

I have done a few chest ideas near the hotel. lets all have a vote as to what one to build. leave a sign there with your choice if im not on.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
  • LocationUSA
Already stated my opinion on the chest issue and personally I feel the design and materials (all creative) will blend nicely with the motif that we have been using and as well flush out any shit stains that are undesirable.

IseD4JF.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts
Built more "Ye Olde Shoppes". I figure we can use them as one-off type shops or "supply stores" with chests of freebies for ones who need 'em. Still doing interior work at the moment but thats where it's at. Anyways, now its a cool little town square.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
I like the design and the "feel" they give. I especially like the hanging post. Too bad we cant fashion a noose to put there :)

IseD4JF.jpg

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
I have passed the torch to Parlor ... We all need to sit down (officers and as well members) and discuss what we want to see out of this faction and where is it gonna go.

Edited by ashinshugar, 26 February 2016 - 06:45 AM.

IseD4JF.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts

Something very odd is going on.  After returning home from dinner, I log in and I'm in TheUDF's house for some reason and it appears as though blocks were broken to gain entry.  I'm going to see if I can have an Admin jail my character for the time being as I'm pretty sure my account is compromised.  Hopefully they can run IP logs or something.

ETA: looks like the blocks were already broken by UDF himself so no harm there.  But it's still a mystery as to how I logged in inside his house.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Edited by Parlor_Tonic, 27 February 2016 - 01:21 AM.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
That is some messed up shit right there hopefully it can be resolved

IseD4JF.jpg

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
Ok guys we have like 18 chunks of land all in a 1 claim width if something doesnt get done with them we will be letting them go .... so if you have any thoughts or ideas for these please either speak with me or Parlor on this.

IseD4JF.jpg

zompoc

zompoc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 232 posts

what land is this

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
The land that goes from the castle to safezone (you should know the area you built a tunnel :P )

IseD4JF.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts

Any member of Valheru is welcome to join Adamantine on Build 3.  Ashinshugar runs a tight ship here so I'm confident that no app will be needed for Valheru members.

• ashinshugar likes this

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA

For the officers, due to things I have been thinking of having each officer take on a responsibility of a nature or 2 for the faction as a form of management instead of everyone swinging like monkeys half the time. With this said, what I am primarily thinking about is an officer who takes control of land management (the one who would assign plots and that like), a shop keeper, a barn keeper, a building inspector (help supervise the new members builds). Let me know what your thoughts are as to this issue. Quite certain that this will only get a read/comment from only 2 of the officers of the faction.

• Parlor_Tonic likes this

IseD4JF.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts

Yep I think it's a good idea Ash.  Delegating different duties to various officers should keep things running nice and smoothly.  As long as other officers can pitch in on another officer's specific duty when said officer isn't immediately available it should be fine.  Pretty much as like an as-needed backup just incase.

• ashinshugar likes this

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
Line em up and knock em down .... would appreciate if those that do read this either let me know here what they want as official faction duties or shall I grab straws?

IseD4JF.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 677 posts

I'd be happy with assigning plots but my concern with that is my limited schedule for the next four weeks which only really allows me to be on at ungodly hours of the night when few others are around.  Thus, for now, I think I should take on something like shopkeeper as it seems it would be a task that can be done daily with restocking and such and wouldn't necessarily require me to be immediately available.

Edited by Parlor_Tonic, 24 March 2016 - 08:04 AM.

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,489 posts
  • LocationUSA
I understand that ... I was thinking more of land management as you have kind of taken that role from the beginning and have owned that like its no-ones business :)

IseD4JF.jpg

zompoc

zompoc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 232 posts

so the shop keeper, is that just for the shop outside of f home? Also if there is going to be a barn keeper then I think the barn should be redesigned. i have more questions but will ask in game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users