Old Shop Land For Sale (Maybe)

49 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Promarksman117

Promarksman117

Titty Sprinkles

• Server Donator
  • 1,000 posts
I say give it to chalkie so he can expand his arena and yes zavidog I am going against you on this one we already have the new shop that is being built and the land off of south exit

catman

catman

Das Kitteh

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts
I am going to agree with promarksman xD. Looking at this from an objective point of view (I know that's what Parlor wants) Chalkie getting this land will definitely benefit the entire TeamExtreme community and should therefore go to him. Invision has already got a massive 9 chunk shop there.

DnMgtDf.png

zavidog

zavidog

The Mighty

• Assistant
  • 3,296 posts

I say give it to chalkie so he can expand his arena and yes zavidog I am going against you on this one we already have the new shop that is being built and the land off of south exit

I know that
But might as well Try :P
Everyone knows its Probably going to Chalkie

LftHQUp.png

Click >>> Here <<< for Invision's Recruitment Page            Status

Matapaluza

Matapaluza

Smooth Criminal

• Server Donator
  • 869 posts
Well Honestly im glad your not giving it away based on those things, lol cause sadly i cant do any of them, im poor lol, thats kinda why i want the land so i can finally have a shop to make some money and get farther into the big shots group on the server lol:) cause there are a few names people just automatically know once theyve played for a while, such as creampuffz, soth, or even factions, i wanna get bigger:) ive been playing everysingle day for about the past month and this is probably the closest ill get to maybe getting a shop on the road:) please:)?

"And Then Notch Said "Let There Be Blocks..."

Matapaluza

Matapaluza

Smooth Criminal

• Server Donator
  • 869 posts
i have a feeling chalkies gunna get it though based on the other posts:/

"And Then Notch Said "Let There Be Blocks..."

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Trying to make them feel bad for you...
Posted Image

someshet

someshet

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 156 posts
fuck its over!
Posted Image

zavidog

zavidog

The Mighty

• Assistant
  • 3,296 posts
Invision Votes for Chalkie :P

LftHQUp.png

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
I need to get in contact with a MetroInc mod or admin so I can unclaim the land. I've been checking all week but usually I'm the only member online. It will be going to TheArenaGods as my own decision seems to agree directly with the community consensus. I thank everyone for their interest in the land and I regret not being able to please everybody.

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts

I need to get in contact with a MetroInc mod or admin so I can unclaim the land. I've been checking all week but usually I'm the only member online. It will be going to TheArenaGods as my own decision seems to agree directly with the community consensus. I thank everyone for their interest in the land and I regret not being able to please everybody.

Thanks Parlor for giving it to Chalkies faction (I'm in it) it's really appreciated :D
  • Parlor_Tonic likes this
Posted Image

PorcusValidus(OverLoad998)

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts
:(
Posted Image

zavidog

zavidog

The Mighty

• Assistant
  • 3,296 posts
Yay Congratz Chalkie

LftHQUp.png

Guest_Chalkie_*

Guest_Chalkie_*
  • Guests
Thank you Parlor_Tonic and everyone else who suggested it for the arena.

CreamPuffz

CreamPuffz

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 10 posts

Well Honestly im glad your not giving it away based on those things, lol cause sadly i cant do any of them, im poor lol, thats kinda why i want the land so i can finally have a shop to make some money and get farther into the big shots group on the server lol:) cause there are a few names people just automatically know once theyve played for a while, such as creampuffz, soth, or even factions, i wanna get bigger:) ive been playing everysingle day for about the past month and this is probably the closest ill get to maybe getting a shop on the road:) please:)?

:o im considered apart of the big shots on the server.. :) yes and now me and chalkie can use my spawners to make either passive mobs or deadly mobs for you all :)
Posted Image

momonator4

momonator4

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,237 posts
=D
A Wise man once said, "If a man can get more than three thousand posts in under one year, he is indeed a forum whore"

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
Disregard this post

Spoiler

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts
Wow. I did not expect that from The Arena Gods. Sorry Chalkie. And sorry this happened to you Parlor_Tonic you seem like a really nice guy and I don't know why they would do that.

Well any who take your time on the decision of you decide to make one.

I withdraw myself from this now that i realize i have no need for this.
Posted Image

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
Fair enough. Thanks OverLoad998

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Parlor are you kidding me... At first I wasn't gonna make it a joke, but then I wanted to troll you.. -.-
At the time no one in my faction was on anyways so it was obviously a joke
Posted Image

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Sorry can't edit on mobile, but the beginning of the sentence didn't make sense with the second part of it, I made a mistake there so sorry if I took it to far that you wanna give it up still
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users