Old Shop Land For Sale (Maybe)

49 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
Hello :) I am Parlor_Tonic and I used to run a shop outside of the orange exit. I was halfway through rebuilding the shop when I heard an awful noise. IT WAS TERRIBLE as if some demon was screaming to pierce the soul of its unsuspecting victim! I then realized that since my return, a rather large arena was built adjacent to most of my shop's property. Those noises I was hearing were indeed coming from demons. Needless to say, I am in fear of my life and I have since decided that the best way to keep from going absolutely insane from all the screaming and noise is to just sell the damn place :P

"But Parlor, why don't you just turn off your game sound?"
-Well I rather like the game sound (aside from mob noises) and to do that would just take away from my personal minecraft experience.

"But Parlor, just mod the sounds so you just don't hear certain mobs that bother you."
-Hey, good idea ya little jerk. But still no, I'd rather keep my install squeaky clean and I'm really just not that attached to the land in question anymore.

So the land is quite close to the orange exit. It is just beside the Invision shop and sits next to FSnC and the arena on the opposite side. It's a cozy strip of land to say the least. It is a total of 4 chunks arranged in a linear fashion from the road and out towards the water. I have taken it upon myself to gut out most of the structure in order to comply with the rules about creative mode and not selling or giving away items from creative mode (the structures that were once under the surface were built in creative). So, now its just a big old gaping hole with a cane farm. See the pictures for a better idea of what I mean.

Here's some benefits of this place:
- Underwater sections are already taken care of. No need to deal with all that BS.
- A good foundation that requires little to no further clearing. You can just start building down multiple levels.
- Can make all of your wildest dreams come true!

Pictures in the spoiler!
Spoiler

Ok so now to explain the "Maybe" part of this. I'm still a member of MetroInc. I brought this land with me to the faction when I joined. In order to get rid of it, I'll need to get it unclaimed by a faction mod or admin. I'm not sure when I'll be able to do that as my playtime is rather erratic at this point. Also, there is a slight possibility that the faction may not wish to get rid of the chunks. I don't know, I have not had a chance to talk to any of the mods. I don't really see it being an issue as the only reason its faction land in the first place is because it was my shop. Anyhoo, those are some of the possible obstacles that could arise. I'm not looking to make any money off of the land, I'm only interested in giving it outright to a faction or player in need.

So the purpose of this post is to see who is interested and I will decide from there who gets the land. I will not take bribes, favors, or any form of payment or incentive in exchange for the chunks. Any remaining glowstone will be removed before the land is transferred to its new owner (I can't leave behind any blocks obtained from creative mode). My selection of who gets the land is in no way a representation of favoritism or my feelings towards any other player on the server. My decision will be purely objective to the best of my abilities.

Love,
Parlor_Tonic

Guest_Chalkie_*

Guest_Chalkie_*
  • Guests
Yea, Sorry Ghasts are noisy bastards.
Personally I am interested in the land for expanding the arena and sure we could come to an agreeable price, but then again you may not want to sell to the "demon masters ect" :)
  • Parlor_Tonic likes this

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
Oh please don't apologize the arena is actually quite kickass and I'm glad it's there! I've just been looking for an excuse to give the land up you see :)

In any event, donating the land to help expand the arena is an idea that sits well with me for sure especially with it being right there. This is something I will surely keep in mind.

SLG

SLG

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 152 posts
I want it.

ZRLtjPK.jpg

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
I must repeat, I will not take any money, items, or favors in trade for the land. When I decide who the land will go to, it will be free. Please be sure to read the entirety of the original post before making a reply:)

SLG

SLG

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 152 posts
sorry about that i changed it :)

ZRLtjPK.jpg

zavidog

zavidog

The Mighty

• Assistant
  • 3,296 posts
I Want YOUR Land Parlor_Tonic...Please

LftHQUp.png

Click >>> Here <<< for Invision's Recruitment Page            Status

CreamPuffz

CreamPuffz

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 10 posts
Parlor_Tonic i would like to get the land :D Please o.o
Posted Image

coxxy

coxxy

XXL

• Server Donator
  • 1,211 posts
I could use some decent land near spawn,My faction 'Fraternity' Isn't well known this could do wonders for us,as we need some good shop land :)

mysig_zpsd1db6d57.png 

Credit goes to koen for the awesome sig :^)

Bryanormike

Bryanormike

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 15 posts

"But Parlor, just mod the sounds so you just don't hear certain mobs that bother you."
-Hey, good idea ya little jerk. But still no, I'd rather keep my install squeaky clean and I'm really just not that attached to the land in question anymore.

This is gold, anyways I'm interested, looks amazing :o.

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
HAHAHAHA this made me lol
Posted Image

kgmperss

kgmperss

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 36 posts

Yea, Sorry Ghasts are noisy bastards.
Personally I am interested in the land for expanding the arena and sure we could come to an agreeable price, but then again you may not want to sell to the "demon masters ect" :)

+1 to giving it to Chalkie. He spends a lot of time making something that the community gets to use and having these chunks would only make it better.

PorcusValidus(OverLoad998)

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts
I am not a Admin of my Faction I am just a Mod but I'm for sure that the Legendarys' would love a good little shop area because we are a new faction with probably 4 or 5 people in it and I have worked my butt off just so we can make a nice large area for the faction. :)
I am probably on more then most of the faction members and I'm sure we deserve to have such an Spectacular place! Now I'm not saying I deserve to have it over anyone else I'm saying I deserve to get a chance at a beauty of land just as anyone else does.

A decision is a decision so make yours Parlor and make it wisely. Don't make one you may regret in the future.

P.S. The faction name isn't a typo its just the faction leader named it that. But ill see what I can do about it. :)
Posted Image

SLG

SLG

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 152 posts

I am not a Admin of my Faction I am just a Mod but I'm for sure that the Legendarys' would love a good little shop area because we are a new faction with probably 4 or 5 people in it and I have worked my butt off just so we can make a nice large area for the faction. :)
I am probably on more then most of the faction members and I'm sure we deserve to have such an Spectacular place! Now I'm not saying I deserve to have it over anyone else I'm saying I deserve to get a chance at a beauty of land just as anyone else does.

A decision is a decision so make yours Parlor and make it wisely. Don't make one you may regret in the future.

P.S. The faction name isn't a typo its just the faction leader named it that. But ill see what I can do about it. :)

You can always use /f tag [New faction name]

ZRLtjPK.jpg

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 303 posts
Okay cool thanks
Posted Image

Mex

Mex

forum faggot

• Server Donator
  • 17 posts
As Governor of the Outlying Areas of MetroInc, I would commend that you give this land to Chalkie for further extension of the Arena.

someshet

someshet

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 156 posts
plz me i really want to make a shop :'(
Posted Image

someshet

someshet

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 156 posts
i only have 23k and i want to make more money and my faction doesnt have any shops :'(
Posted Image

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Beggars can't be choosers
Posted Image

zavidog

zavidog

The Mighty

• Assistant