Welcome to the Magnificient Recruitment Thread!
Faction Officials – When Applying, please contact any of the following:
Leader: Skullzorz [MVP]
Assistant-Leader: Miles_Prower [MVP]
Co-Leader: chenhangpq [MVP]
Head-Officer: AeCyrexus [EVip]
Officer: NinjaBatPlayz [SVip]
Plots For Members And Officer
Portal Shop MagnificoMall located in 2nd fac of Magnificient2
Entrance In Faction
Lettering Fac Under /f home
Magnificient is a relatively young faction that was started by Skullzorz on 20 May 2016. Originally built as a mansion in a far away snowy wilderness, Magnificient has quickly turned into a large and organized town with streets of quartz and a surrounding wall. The faction is made up of many walled subdivisions and offers plenty of facilities that can be used by all members.
Current Facilities Include:
- Hotel and Lofts
- Shop Space at Faction Home
- Animal Barn
- Food Farm
- Netherstalk Farm
- Tree Farm
- Multiple XP Farms
- Zombie Pigman Farm
- Fishing Pond
- Large member storage area
- Portal Shop
- Building Palace Soon
- Mansion Soon
- YinYang Building Soon
Most new recruits to Magnificient will receive a 16x16 (approximately) plot with an option to upgrade or expand if the member proves to be a decent builder. We’re open to ideas for larger builds so feel free to make a pitch and if it seems like something we’d like to have built, we’ll give you the space you need (within reason).
The faction follows the server’s rules so we expect the same of all new recruits. In addition to server rules, we have a few of our own:
- 10 Day inactivity may result in a kick from the faction. This is due to the fact that we’ve reached our claim limit (including a 30 chunk powerboost). We need to ensure that we have space available to new recruits, and an inactive member can cause faction improvement to stall. This is looked at on a case-by-case basis. If you plan to be away for longer than 10 days, please notify an officer or preferably make a post in the faction chat thread to avoid being removed.
- Single material buildings are not allowed. This is especially true for dirt or cobblestone structures. It simply looks awful. Everyone was new to Minecraft at one point or another, but we urge our members to be mindful of aesthetics. Creating a mud hut or a cobble bungalow may result in removal from the faction, but we’ll tell you to change it up before it gets to that point.
- Don’t be an ass in chat. This includes begging and excessive trolling. As a member of Demigods you represent the entire faction so we urge you to be mindful about how you present yourself to the TE community.
We are currently recruiting new members.
- Preferred candidates are trustworthy players who are active and are able to communicate in English (Tagalog is also okay as our leader and a few other members are Filipino).
- We have an age requirement of 13+ and maturity is important.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated.
In Game Name:
Are U Vip ?
How did you find out about the Magnificient faction?:
How long have you played on TE?:
List previous factions (if any):
Why are you interested in joining Magnificient?:
Have you ever been banned or warned by a member of TE Staff? (For what reason?):
Will you be active and loyal to Magnificient?:
How many hours per day are you on TE? (What time and time zone?):
If you have pictures of your previous builds, feel free to post them (this helps us determine initial plot size and location within the faction):
Any additional comments:
Edited by Skullzorz, 21 November 2016 - 02:46 AM.