Photo

Improving Server Performance - How You Can Help.

87 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

JhonLyza0430

JhonLyza0430

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

how can i login in the game or play it sir i'm a filipino!

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 393 posts

This is not the place to ask.

Filipinos are banned from this server. You can't play in TeamExtreme.

But if you are an old player you can try contacting with a staff (Forum PM maybe).

If you need any further help, ask question here:

http://forums.teamex...questions-help/

SrA9tT8.png

xQuickPlay

xQuickPlay

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 16 posts

I have some ideas for the server i want to say it but i think its kinda ...... ehhhhhh !!

ok lets start

1 : why not we add something not related to minecraft something like ammmm cars ?

2 : i think it would be awesome if we added skin changer to TE server i see people ask for that xD

3 : what a bout a big hotel in every buildworld so people can stay in if they busy or want to creat a fac later >_>

4 : i really think a bout tnt wars xD but nvm that idea <----- x

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

I have some ideas for the server i want to say it but i think its kinda ...... ehhhhhh !!

ok lets start

1 : why not we add something not related to minecraft something like ammmm cars ?

2 : i think it would be awesome if we added skin changer to TE server i see people ask for that xD

3 : what a bout a big hotel in every buildworld so people can stay in if they busy or want to creat a fac later >_>

No suggestions accepted >_>

Posted Image

ashinshugar

ashinshugar

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,718 posts

ok lets start

1: There is already a ton of stuff not really related to MC ... its called mini games ;)

2: Want to change your skin? Try buying MC and have a nice day :P

3: Talk about a huge waste of staffs time to sort that as everyone would have a room and tons of lockettes to be removed DAILY

4: There is enough mini games already. Enjoy what is already there and have a wonderful time playing those :)

Besides all this I hope you do realize and understand that as of current moment and time suggestions are turned off and are not really responded to by staff except to tell you "NO"

• Slateyo likes this

UNO7fkm.gif

xQuickPlay

xQuickPlay

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 16 posts

1: There is already a ton of stuff not really related to MC ... its called mini games ;)

2: Want to change your skin? Try buying MC and have a nice day :P

3: Talk about a huge waste of staffs time to sort that as everyone would have a room and tons of lockettes to be removed DAILY

4: There is enough mini games already. Enjoy what is already there and have a wonderful time playing those :)

Besides all this I hope you do realize and understand that as of current moment and time suggestions are turned off and are not really responded to by staff except to tell you "NO"

Okay !!

Shinchan2009

Shinchan2009

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts
So should we make a shop?or is it not suggested?

desiassassin

desiassassin

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,027 posts

So should we make a shop?or is it not suggested?

shops are always allowed but don't use item frames to tell people what is this shop for.

Instead just place the same block that's inside the chest shop 1 block above and behind. Use as less item frames as you can.
  • THEBlueBRAD360 likes this

FK Signatures!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users