Switching To 1.8

72 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Astelon

Astelon

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,213 posts

Question about faction flags. Is it indended that we can set if mobs and animals can spawn in our factions' land?

Kyzeragon

Kyzeragon

Islands in the stream

• Administrator
  • 3,513 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Question about faction flags. Is it indended that we can set if mobs and animals can spawn in our factions' land?

No. Someone/something messed with my configs. Should be fixed upon next restart.

• drthrax07 likes this

53bba504ff.gif

My mods - 1.7.2 / 1.7.10 / 1.8 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2

ChannelFilter | MobCounter | AutoCraft | HorseInfo | ItemSorter

b2412

b2412

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,106 posts

Is it me, or is LobaLoba no longer broadcasting on the server? Seems with all the important announcements lately, LobaLoba would be running broadcasts of news like the economic overhaul re: p-farms and the 1.8 upgrades, and anything else of importance.

Would suck if it was a casualty of being an incompatible mod with 1.8, and if so, any plans to replace it?

i8oGBox.gif

Thanks to mfm for this badass signature!

"The life of an arrow is fleeting, built with nothing but direction and intent" -- Varus (League of Legends)

Visit MegaMart, the ORIGINAL Discount Big Box supplier!

/warp megamart or West Exit, turn left past the tree farm.

IGN: b2412 / andesian

Kyzeragon

Kyzeragon

Islands in the stream

• Administrator
  • 3,513 posts

Is it me, or is LobaLoba no longer broadcasting on the server? Seems with all the important announcements lately, LobaLoba would be running broadcasts of news like the economic overhaul re: p-farms and the 1.8 upgrades, and anything else of importance.

Would suck if it was a casualty of being an incompatible mod with 1.8, and if so, any plans to replace it?

MrLobaloba is and has always been perfectly fine. It is also not a "mod".

84e4e0a04a.png

• kushsmarty315 likes this

53bba504ff.gif

My mods - 1.7.2 / 1.7.10 / 1.8 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2

ChannelFilter | MobCounter | AutoCraft | HorseInfo | ItemSorter

kashaf

kashaf

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,199 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

i didnt see loba loba for a while but he is surely there and it is not a 'mod' u would have seen him sayin messages like (Rare) Misterrrr Bombastic like that

a sug.

1. can u restore some things in /f f like it was better to have No,invited players can join (idk if it is the correct statement) then Flag : Open,

will upload more sug on the way thnk you :)

wPTTpI3.gif
Thnx to RHYE for this amazing Signature
Avalanche is recruiting loyal members Click Here

b2412

b2412

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,106 posts

MrLobaloba is and has always been perfectly fine. It is also not a "mod".

84e4e0a04a.png

When I pointed this out, Flox noticed there was an issue and fixed it within the same 30 minutes or so. 

i8oGBox.gif

"The life of an arrow is fleeting, built with nothing but direction and intent" -- Varus (League of Legends)

cybben

cybben

Mean And Bad Pirate

• Server Donator
  • 569 posts

A Little question abaut new things, like doors, fencgate and armorstands, i Think lb tool not work on them, can staff see if log change on those?

Like if someone steal a armor on armor stand, i seem not get the log out of it.

WEx5g4k.jpg

Made by Lazarinho014 :)

b2412

b2412

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,106 posts

A Little question abaut new things, like doors, fencgate and armorstands, i Think lb tool not work on them, can staff see if log change on those?

Like if someone steal a armor on armor stand, i seem not get the log out of it.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Armor Stands function the same way as Item Frames, being that you can log the frame being placed, but not what was put in/taken out of it. 

i8oGBox.gif

Astelon

Astelon

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,213 posts

Invi potions and /v seem to be a lil glitchy for vips. Two days ago, I was vanished, and a member saw me or my nametag. Today I tested a lil with my alt, vanish worked good, but invi didn't.

Here is ilevu with invi potion.

http://imgur.com/bg1NBxF

And here I am, as seen from my alt, with invi potion.

http://imgur.com/JGjU2wR

Edit: A friend just told me about the pressure plate in warp vip. Didn't know it was already addressed.

Edited by Astelon, 01 November 2015 - 01:01 PM.

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,946 posts

Hey /f home LegoLand doesn't work? Reaper024 gave me /f perm home set ally yes (or something along those lines) but it is not working. It not allow me to do so. We maintain very diplomatic relations with our allies (partly because they are cool  :P ) and we often visit each other, we are at the same outpost but distances are long and dis would be very helpful.

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore king :)

• 12,850 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

Hey /f home LegoLand doesn't work? Reaper024 gave me /f perm home set ally yes (or something along those lines) but it is not working. It not allow me to do so. We maintain very diplomatic relations with our allies (partly because they are cool  :P ) and we often visit each other, we are at the same outpost but distances are long and dis would be very helpful.

Being able to /f home to ally factions is something that was disabled, and the only way to go to an ally factions home is by walking to it.

IYZIbbp.png
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

BEAST_purple

BEAST_purple

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:yealow and purple

Being able to /f home to ally factions is something that was disabled, and the only way to go to an ally factions home is by walking

oh :( on one side its good on one its bad.

make it atleast be able to /f perm

why do you need allies if they cant help you?

thx if you notice

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore king :)

• 12,850 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

oh :( on one side its good on one its bad.

make it atleast be able to /f perm

why do you need allies if they cant help you?

thx if you notice

It was a option at one time for a limited run then I believe raid threw down the gauntlet being a benefit to lazy people, and with it kind of being a way of having /tp to a extent without buying vip2 (I believe it was something like that being the reason). I always tell people if they want to go to an ally faction just know the coords of that fac, and take a nice scenic walk to it. Now with allies the man reasons that nameless has them is that we might have other people that we like to chat with but aren't in nameless so it gives us that chance to do that with allies. That right there is a good reason for having allies for your faction. Of course you could have them if you want to have a sister faction setup where you , and the other faction share build perms set for allies to build on your land. Once again  if you go that route most people just have the sister faction under that allies, and no other factions if you go that way.

Hopefully this clears it up for ya better.

IYZIbbp.png
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users