BEAST_purple

BEAST_purple

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:yealow and purple

well thx for lteting me back to the server at the first place

Q: That are the redstone rules?

i would like to know that ideas i should get of me mind and the ones i should keep.

Q:Are 3x3 slimeblock gates alowed?

thx for the time

iBubbleGum

iBubbleGum

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 579 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

bumping this~

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

Opens the fridge when it gets too cold

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

well thx for lteting me back to the server at the first place

Q: That are the redstone rules?

i would like to know that ideas i should get of me mind and the ones i should keep.

Q:Are 3x3 slimeblock gates alowed?

thx for the time

I'm not here to read the rules for you. Go read the rules for redstone.

There are no rules special to slimeblock gates at this time. Follow normal redstone rules

1. Q. Scenario: I have pigmen farm at point A., if i wanted to build a 2nd pigmen farm, how far should i build it away from my 1st pigmenfarm? 30 blocks away? 60? 100?

2. Q. Can you use sticky pistons to manually suffocate mobs? like you need to turn a lever on so the piston would extend and suffocate them

3. Q. What are the guidelines for the world edit requests since I found no pinned topic for world edits, can any1 just asks for a world edit? can i ask for an admin to strip down a chunk until bedrock?

Far enough away so they you don't spawn pigman in A by standing in B and vice versa. 128 blocks to be exact. To be honest they will likely still spawn at this distance but they will also instantly despawn. So should still be good.

If its manually activated then yes. If not then anywhere but darkroom spawners.

World edit requests are not suppose to be a thing to my knowledge. Admins only use world edit in very special circumstances. I see the requests on the forums. I shall discuss this with my fellow admins. I think we'll either have to formalize it or stop the requests from being made again. I have no reply at this time.

Gy48vEH.jpg

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,259 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Some people sell items while they are in pvp and ask players to come there to get them , because they killed some one and got loot 

Q- So is it fair play that after they give the items they kill the player , because they are in pvp 

• ibu2awesome likes this

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

What the fuck people. I'm going to start handing out warning points for people answering questions on here who are not admins. It has been stated several times to leave answers to admins for multiple reasons. I'm tired of having to hide all these posts for what should be a simple request to follow.  I've had to hide posts again since my last post about this which is at the very top of this very page. Enough is enough people I know you are trying to help but all you are doing is making more work for me.

• _¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_, elBuho and Petrovakia like this

Gy48vEH.jpg

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

Some people sell items while they are in pvp and ask players to come there to get them , because they killed some one and got loot 

Q- So is it fair play that after they give the items they kill the player , because they are in pvp 

Why would you ever go to pvp to trade items? Stupid is as stupid does.

If you are in pvp expect to die and lose items.

Raid told me to post this link as a response to this question:

http://www.dictionar...tural-selection

• OMGitscarl likes this

Gy48vEH.jpg

Talkindirty

Talkindirty

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

how come we can't get capes in the launcher at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users