twister114

twister114

creepypasta obession~ twistykins

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

Q. Is selling a fac legal?

That's what I want to know..

Added question to Kashaf's

Q. If it is, Is it only legal if there's no creative blocks?

Q. If there is a Evip wanting to buy the faction, and it DOES have creative blocks, they are allowed to buy it?

remember.. these are IF it is allowed.

eWFKjhc.gif

Thank you so much Raine, for this great sig! <3

kashaf

kashaf

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Q. If there is a Evip wanting to buy the faction, and it DOES have creative blocks, they are allowed to buy it?

and adding if a faction like mine has some 'non valuable' creative blocks like wood and the player hasnt placed them but was placed by some old player back way then before the faction started and the player claimed it would be it be legal to sell it to non vip ?

wPTTpI3.gif
Thnx to RHYE for this amazing Signature
Avalanche is recruiting loyal members Click Here

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

Opens the fridge when it gets too cold

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts
After my last finals tomorrow I will try to work on getting a solid answer for the questions that haven't been responded to yet.

Gy48vEH.jpg

marama

marama

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 4,431 posts

we need the rule about editing auction made more clear as i have just been forum banned for editing an auction that was not my auction nor was it a bid which was what i thought were the 2 things u could not edit but turns out it everything u post in an auction?

0tEBAs2.gif

thanks to kunwar for this awesome sig

Jackdaw12

Jackdaw12

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

I can't Register please help me 

kashaf

kashaf

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,204 posts

its been a while since any one replied t the question ...... Noretri said that he would provide an answer but he didnt :(

wPTTpI3.gif
Thnx to RHYE for this amazing Signature
Avalanche is recruiting loyal members Click Here

b2412

b2412

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,106 posts

I doubt this will be seen or answered, since no questions in this thread have been answered in several months, but I'm gonna ask this anyways:

Why exactly are maps with radar illegal? Based on all the recent changes to the server environment, is it a possibility that the reason for radar being illegal something that can be overturned/no longer applicable and may no longer be necessary? 

i8oGBox.gif

Thanks to mfm for this badass signature!

"The life of an arrow is fleeting, built with nothing but direction and intent" -- Varus (League of Legends)

Visit MegaMart, the ORIGINAL Discount Big Box supplier!

/warp megamart or West Exit, turn left past the tree farm.

IGN: b2412 / andesian

Coh89

Coh89

Ninja Title

• Server Donator
  • 988 posts

Why exactly are maps with radar illegal? Based on all the recent changes to the server environment, is it a possibility that the reason for radar being illegal something that can be overturned/no longer applicable and may no longer be necessary? 

From what I heard from Gadget the minimaps with radar have several features that give the player an advantage and another that I found out not to long ago that the radars save files or at least some (like the one I used for the longest time). Yang modified a minimap that is allowed on the server after staff went through it.

I don't have the exact details and I know there are more reasons than what I said but that is what I was told by Gadget after I told him about the minimap I used on the server for a couple years. Of course it's been modified by Yang (maybe others) to be allowed on the server.

Everyone lies, even you.

SpeedSeven

SpeedSeven

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,221 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan

I doubt this will be seen or answered, since no questions in this thread have been answered in several months, but I'm gonna ask this anyways:

Because this is a XRay version from Mobs, this will be unfair from people who hardwork for scouting animals and some may be advantage in PvP? I saw some radar on Google that shows the current place of a player. This is just my opinion

ZOZz4HZ.png

“Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.”

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

I was thinking about this recently, and what I'm wondering is, based on the current rules, all land decisions and all land in a faction is technically owned by the faction leader and it's his or her right/prerogative on what they want to do with any faction-claimed and owned land. This seems to be a valid statement to make. 

If I enter into an agreement with my faction leader (as an example), and have him write in a book that any given land that I purchased I retain the rights to, even if I leave the faction, are kicked, timed out, or any combination of causes that may cause me to no longer be in that faction, and have the faction leader sign the book, then if there is a dispute that escalates to staff, will staff rule in my favor and say that the terms of the book are binding, or will staff lean more or totally towards the faction owner? 

In short, is it even worth making an effort to protect my land by requiring my Faction Leader to sign a book that gives me the rights to my land as a condition of my membership in that faction, and if arbitration is necessary, will staff consider such a document/book/instrument legal and binding?

I know Chrish said that faction may develop policies (quote below), but can this be taken as an official stance/rule that staff will enforce documented prior agreements in the event a situation goes up for staff arbitration?

Case by case basis

i have a question regarding animal limits 

can our alt factions have 16 of each kind as well or does it need to stay with our main accts

our situation is this: tessaq is leader of HouseOfDurin and his alt owns has the land where i have a animal shop 

right now we are splitting animal count between the fac and the shop so can i have the 16 of each kind cuz its a differnet faction or do we need to keep splitting them 

All factions follow the same rule.

A post from Kunwar in the suggestion has brought up to me a question:

As an example, I put a time that the bid ends, but one of the bidders has a problem that the bid end time is match with the time when that guy is sleeping.

Then can we extend/change the bid end time on the next post (not editing the first, started post) and state the reason why we need to change it?

No

This is a thread for STAFF to answer questions, not other players. I learned that the hard way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few questions after some reading around the forums and recent events:

Clarification question: The auction rules listed in the "Buying/Selling" section pertain to land auctions in the "Trading Faction Land" area as well, right? 

Second question: In the event that a user is tempbanned for violating auction rules, what happens to the auction? Especially if the auction was already supposed to end, or does end while the user is tempbanned? Do staff intend to just solely tempban players from the forums and let them continue with their auctions, or is there any other process in mind? I ask this because it's not very punishing if all staff does is tempban a person but let them keep on with their auction, in my personal opinion.

Third question: Can I actually get a response to this question I posted a little over a month ago now?

1. Yes

2. Case by case basis

3. You just did

i also have a couple of question about auctions the first i have pmed retri but will ask here too 

1 is an acceptable end "at the time of this post" because in arizona usa we dont observe daylight savings time so its hard to figure out what time zone we are in

2 i think a rule about people starting and bidding on an auction while they are banned

they should not be allowed to place a bid on an auction or start an auction while banned

a person bid on one of my faction mates auctions and is banned and now the auction is over and the guy is still banned and the auctioneer can not get paid

i have a suggestion for a rule that just came up i think we need another rule on auctions about misleading or misrepresented titles

meaning someone writes the title saying they are selling a god sword for example but when u look at the enchants on the sword u see it is not a god sword at all 

1. If you mean "two weeks from the time of this post" kinda deal then yes, otherwise please explain more

2. Banned players should not be bidding or posting auctions unless their appeal has been accepted and they will be allowed on the server again

Q. Is selling a fac legal?

Yes, following normal creative rules

It is legal as long as it follows the creative rules. Any creative user who leaves the faction must hand off their builds to another creative user or remove them. A creative faction 

we need the rule about editing auction made more clear as i have just been forum banned for editing an auction that was not my auction nor was it a bid which was what i thought were the 2 things u could not edit but turns out it everything u post in an auction?

If you are in an auction thread, don't edit your post.

Cause it gives an unfair advantage, i.e. finding spawners and fighting in pvp

• b2412 likes this

Gy48vEH.jpg

b2412

b2412

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,106 posts

Thank you Retri for answering all the outstanding questions. 

Unfortunately due to recent events I've seen occurring elsewhere on the forums, I have yet another question/clarification. 

In the Auction Rules, Rule #2 for Bidders states "2. All bids must be made with the intent of purchasing the item."

Does this mean that bid retractions are generally not allowed? Furthermore, if a buyer edits an auction post, does that give players, especially the leading bidder or declared winner the right to retract his/her bid or refuse to purchase the auction? I know in the past and even recently, staff have allowed players involved in an auction that violated auction rules to retract their bids or refuse to pay for an auction.

i8oGBox.gif

Thanks to mfm for this badass signature!

"The life of an arrow is fleeting, built with nothing but direction and intent" -- Varus (League of Legends)

Visit MegaMart, the ORIGINAL Discount Big Box supplier!

/warp megamart or West Exit, turn left past the tree farm.

IGN: b2412 / andesian

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

Thank you Retri for answering all the outstanding questions. 

Unfortunately due to recent events I've seen occurring elsewhere on the forums, I have yet another question/clarification. 

In the Auction Rules, Rule #2 for Bidders states "2. All bids must be made with the intent of purchasing the item."

Does this mean that bid retractions are generally not allowed? Furthermore, if a buyer edits an auction post, does that give players, especially the leading bidder or declared winner the right to retract his/her bid or refuse to purchase the auction? I know in the past and even recently, staff have allowed players involved in an auction that violated auction rules to retract their bids or refuse to pay for an auction.

Retractions were completely legal in all cases at the time of you writing that post this has changed.

The rule has been changed to only being legal in cases where the auctioneer has reserved the right to refuse to sell.

If someone has edited their auction post and you wish to retract your bid, talk with the staff member handling the post edit. They shall determine if you can or cannot retract your bid.

Gy48vEH.jpg

bored_gaming

bored_gaming

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 180 posts
Q: Can u /m links outside of the Te site

Q: Can u edit auction posts if you need to fix spelling errors

gC1tLSv.png

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

Q: Can u /m links outside of the Te site

Q: Can u edit auction posts if you need to fix spelling errors

No.
Also no.
  • RMOPotato and Nixxo like this

Gy48vEH.jpg

7_0_7

7_0_7

Banned

• Server Donator
  • 868 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
so since i saw in the rules that exchanging sigs, avatar, etc etc for in game money is okay, is it legal to ask for in game money in exchange for a painting of your mc skin? it can be used for the forums etc by resizing it so is it legal?

Edited by MikaMC_BVC, 19 May 2016 - 11:24 PM.

Posted Image

-TAK TAK TAK ERROR 707: MEMORY CANNOT BE DELETED TAK TAK TAK-

~Signature by _Wesley_~

LaCochotteQc

LaCochotteQc

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 159 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

About Farms. in-game i got a lot of people asking me about manual farms and semi-auto farms.

frequently asked:

what is the limit size of farm that i can make in a manual type farm.

what is the limit size of farm thai i can make in a semi-auto type farm.

if i could have answers about that it could be fun to be able to answer people about it.

It is my job to Judge People!

OzoyRFy.jpg

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts
A reminder that answers on this thread should only be posted by Admins. This is to avoid confusion about the rules which this thread is meant to actively fight against. We have had to hide a number of posts where someone other than an admin has tried to answer a question on this thread. Please stop.

Gy48vEH.jpg

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

About Farms. in-game i got a lot of people asking me about manual farms and semi-auto farms.

frequently asked:

what is the limit size of farm that i can make in a manual type farm.

what is the limit size of farm thai i can make in a semi-auto type farm.

if i could have answers about that it could be fun to be able to answer people about it.

This depends on what you mean by "farm".

If you mean a crop farm (ex wheat farm) there is currently no limit. If this starts to create server issues though, we will look into it.

As of right now only pigman farms are limited in size by server rules. The rule is as follows:

• Pigmen farms (Portal farms) can contain no more than 8 total portals per farm.

As long as the "semi-auto" farm you are building is allowed to be semi-auto then you may refer to the answer above. I can't give a clear answer as you are not clear on what you mean by semi-auto and what type of farm you are talking about. There is no general answer to this.

We want to work with you guys and keep as few rules as possible. To avoid a very large farm from creating server issues and forcing our hand segment the harvesting process. Only start the next segment of the harvesting process when the last one has fully finished.

Gy48vEH.jpg

BEAST_purple

BEAST_purple

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:yealow and purple

well thx for lteting me back to the server at the first place

Q: That are the redstone rules?

i would like to know that ideas i should get of me mind and the ones i should keep.

Q:Are 3x3 slimeblock gates alowed?

thx for the time

iBubbleGum

iBubbleGum

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 579 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

1. Q. Scenario: I have pigmen farm at point A., if i wanted to build a 2nd pigmen farm, how far should i build it away from my 1st pigmenfarm? 30 blocks away? 60? 100?

2. Q. Can you use sticky pistons to manually suffocate mobs? like you need to turn a lever on so the piston would extend and suffocate them

3. Q. What are the guidelines for the world edit requests since I found no pinned topic for world edits, can any1 just asks for a world edit? can i ask for an admin to strip down a chunk until bedrock?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users