One rule for all (and in the darkness bind them):
There is to be no editing on auction posts. This is to maintain the rules below.
Another way of looking at this is: you cannot change requirements after posting your auction. Similarly a bid cannot be changed once posted.
I cannot stress this enough. DO NOT USE THE EDIT BUTTON ON AUCTION THREADS.
Rules for bidders:
1. You must have the money you bid with. If you win the auction and do not have the money you bid with to buy the items, the bid will be considered a scam.
2. All bids must be made with the intent of purchasing the item.
3. You may only retract your bid in auctions where the bidder has reserved the right to refuse to sell. If they do not reserve that right, you may not retract your bid.
Rules for sellers:
1. An end date for your auction must be stated. The end date can be an exact date and/or a certain requirement. It must also include a timezone for the end date time.
11:59pm GMT on the 12th of December 2014.
After 24 hours with no additional bid.
11:59pm GMT on the 12th of December 2014 or after 24 hours with no additional bid, whichever is later.
2. If you wish to reserve the right to refuse to sell, you must state so in your initial post for the auction.
3. If you state a value on the item you are auctioning it must be reasonable. It is highly recommended you do not state a value as TE's prices change rapidly.
4. Planning with other users in order to raise the price of your auction is illegal.
Minimum Bid Increment: