Official 'Post your Rig' Thread!
(follow the various formats)
General Thread Guideline:
- Discuss as you please.
- When responding to a submission post, quote the initial post, if not, quote who you are responding to. You're free to cut out the contents of the quoted, to save space.
- You can post more than one post if you have more than one computer/rig
- This is not a competition.
- (Bonus) FPS benchmarks, min/max fps in various games etc.
Feel free to suggest other things that people can share! Have fun!
(Note: If you run a Mac or Linux system, I will update this thread to fill the needs of those people.)
- Photos: Inside photo or photos (one initial imbedded photo, with any more as normal imgur links). Optional outside photo, with one being embedded if desired. Photo's are not mandatory. No stock photos please.
- CPU-Z Validation Link and Windows Experence: Paste your validation link that Cpu-Z gives you. ( http://www.cpuid.com...u-z/1.71-en.zip ). You can also post an image of your Windows Experience here.
- Description: Tell us a bit about it. How long you had your build, or computer, etc. If you have a specific use other than gaming for it, feel free to mention it. Also if you have any peripherals, feel free to list that as well. You can list the Case model, water cooling, fans, etc here too. Overclock stats too.
- Photos: No inside photos are needed. Outside photos are optional, since some people may not take good care of their laptops.
- CPU-Z Validation Link and Windows Experence: Same as stated above.
- Description: Just like the desktop, feel free to post things about your laptop. Upgrades, overclocks, replacements, etc.