Photo

Blaze spawner claim / blaze xp farm

6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Gan3sh

Gan3sh

Shop Owner

• 153 posts
For the right price I would be willing to sell one of my blaze spawner claims and/or build an automated blaze xp farm that takes them down to "one hit" for your xp needs. Serious offers only, the xp farm can be seen in the youtube vid on my recruitment page.

EDIT: to reitorate, this is NOT my design, creds to the tutorial author ETHO @ ETHOSLAB...I don't even know if its his design.
"If I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of you."

"Dodging bricks since January, 2012."

assassin225

assassin225

The Coookie WHORE

• Administrator
  • 4,110 posts
how much would you ask for?
Posted Image

MMXPERT

MMXPERT

Pumpkin Farmer

• Banned
  • 110 posts
I can offer 20k or 30k for you to make one in XPERTS.

assassin225

assassin225

The Coookie WHORE

• Administrator
  • 4,110 posts

I can offer 20k or 30k for you to make one in XPERTS.

thats in the nether dude.
Posted Image

mrpain

mrpain

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 27 posts
the most i can offer is 20k for a fully built 1

Gan3sh

Gan3sh

Shop Owner

• 153 posts
The claim is situatied in the nether, this would involve you paying me to build it...unclaim it with you present, and you hopefully to pay me and claim it. Though I'm not sure that I'd like to sell I was hoping for offers in the multiples of ten thousands and thank you for your interest. I'll build it and then see how I feel about the price =D. The one I have built currently is netting me a lot of xp, but I'm also going to play with "overworld" mob grinders and traps, also cave spider grinders that utilize more than one spawner within the effective range as seen here:

Gan3sh

Gan3sh

Shop Owner

• 153 posts
Okay, I'm seriously pissed. I claimed the seconds spawner I found. Was sooo happy about it and its close proximity to my first one... then I come back to build the trap on it, that I had decided to make public after not getting high enough offers for sale...and low and behold I find that UPONSMOUNTAIN has made claims directly next to mine and overlapping the area i need to build the trap in. You guys are assholes, why would you try to jump my claim?

EDIT: issue resolved, public blaze xp farm open soon, will post co-ords when finished...good luck having any grief last because ill be watching. =D Also splash damage potions will be for sale on location for ease of use.

Further EDIT: This was from 1.1 and was not moved over to 1.2, there is no "public blaze xp farm", for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users