Legacy Is Recruiting.

185 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Legacy is located at  x - 6161  z  -803    Everyone is free to visit and look around.

The faction has been around since April this year and is currently expanding and doing very well, the one thing we're short on is imaginative builders. We don't restrict people on what to build and give them complete artistic freedom, this of course doesn't mean horrible dirt huts and similar builds are allowed, in such instances the owner of the plot is notified in a reasonable amount of time.

Building: Each individual faction member will receive chunk access to a plot that is 16x32 blocks in diameter (plots twice that size, now available further from /f home), where they and only they can (excluding Legacy staff) build, open chests, destroy blocks, etc. Since players are given chunk access to their plots individually, the faction is thus protected from griefs, stealing, etc which makes lockettes pretty much useless, however ones on chests are allowed in our storage building, if you really don't feel safe. However I must say we have no registered thefts in Legacy.

Events: Starting from this week faction events will include building challenges, where players construct buildings under one of up to two available themes. The builds will be judged by Legacy Staff. Prizes are given out to the top 3. Other faction events include constructing roads, clearing land and whatever we happen to need done at the moment, but we do it fun and together, no one is obligated to participate.

Resource gathering: Legacy is on the edge of the map, right next to plenty of wilderness, so mining would not be an issue. Starting gear like iron picks, shovels and such is given out to all new members, staff can be approached for any reasonable resource request as well.

Shops: The faction shop building has been constructed and is completely operational, a warp point is added to it as well - /warp legacyshop .  /warp legacymall is also available - it's located close to spawn so if you're serious about owning a shop, you're free to sell there. In addition, we're ready to provide you with farms for the different things you might want to sell and would help you to get started.

Staff: Do /f f Legacy in game, only staff members have titles.  We're all available if you have any questions or needs in game.

Requirements: 1. You must know English well enough to communicate with other faction members, since that is the universal language we've chosen.
2. You must be above 15. This is necessary since our observations conclude it's much more difficult to communicate with players, younger than this.
3. You be online at least once every 10 days or if that is not possible you must inform a staff member of your absence, or at least leave a sign on your plot.
4. You must have read and understood all TE rules and faction rules at /f home.

Some random pics from the faction: 7XSmVUn.png?1
2ZKjPOe.jpg?1

Attached Files

Edited by Deathskull, 22 September 2015 - 11:41 AM.

Death_sig.jpg

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Leave a comment with your in game name and stating you meet the requirements and when an officer is online (which is at least pretty much every evening in Europe) you'll be invited. Questions related to the faction are also encouraged here.

Death_sig.jpg

KramLLadoow84

KramLLadoow84

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 69 posts

Join us ............ :P

Were a growing faction and offer all members help.

Come on sign up today

KramLLadoow84

KramLLadoow84

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 69 posts

Ladies and Gentlemen Legacy are still recruiting, Yes thats what i said we are still recruiting.. if you wanna join pm me in game or reply to this :D

Linyxx

Linyxx

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 12 posts
Linyxx
1. I am a native speaker, though my spelling is a tad on the horrible side, though you can mostly understand what I am trying to spell. 
2 16
3 I mean, I havent even gotten on :c but if i can, I sure will. And When I do, I will come on like 2 a week at least, everyday multiple times at most. 
4 I understand them

****Other notes. Uhm, Well, Like i said I havent played, I have been unable due to someone taking my username, though I am trying to fix that, so I can youtube properly, and donate properly, so I can play with you guys. 
I love building, and since i got recently Denied from MadWorld for some unknown reason, I have a bunch of build ideas that i am not using, so i am eager to use them. 

And another note, Whomever The person using my name is NOT me, so please dont base me off of what he/she has done. 

KramLLadoow84

KramLLadoow84

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 69 posts

OK let me, my in game name is KramLLadoow84 know when your playing and ill add u to the faction.

If im not on contact Deathskull

welcome :D

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Just to add, we've now claimed 7 spawners for XP/ bone meal farms, which are under construction (warps will be added where needed). The shop is constructed and a thread has been made where everyone can apply for a spot in it (plenty of room), Faction events are in full swing and there are only a few available plots as well.

Death_sig.jpg

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Yeah, sorry for this but *bumps*.

Death_sig.jpg

yakuza21

yakuza21

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 39 posts

Ign : MangJuan

i wish to join ur faction and be able to learn more and to build more building better

evyzSFe.jpg

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Ign : MangJuan

i wish to join ur faction and be able to learn more and to build more building better

Approved, you will be sent an invitation as soon as I log.

Death_sig.jpg

ElNaso

ElNaso

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'd like to give it a go ^^

ign: ElNaso

will be around exploring the place all night :P

luminescences

luminescences

Noobie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Ign ; Luminescences

age 24

i would like to join

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Great, you're both approved, I will log in now to give you an invite, but you might have to wait for some of the other officers to log so they can give you your plots if I don't catch you on, as I'll be traveling for a few days.

Death_sig.jpg

Sniper57

Sniper57

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

IGN: Sniper57

1.  I only speak English

2. 14

3. I can try to get on least once a day but I do have school

4.  I understand them

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

IGN: Sniper57

1.  I only speak English

2. 14

3. I can try to get on least once a day but I do have school

4.  I understand them

Accepted, an invite will be sent shortly. If you are not online contact one of the officers in the description when you are so they can give you your plot.

P.S. - Important: Only 2 plots are left after this and they are reserved for expert builders, if you don't like building big and magnificent or are unable to do so, do not apply. Thank you.

Death_sig.jpg

blue tiger

blue tiger

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 13 posts

1.yes i can speak english

3.im 2 per week

4.understand

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

1.yes i can speak english

3.im 2 per week

4.understand

Denied. No IGN and I don't like the way you answered the questions.

Death_sig.jpg

Deathskull

Deathskull

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 127 posts

Also more plots have been freed recently so we have room for mid-range builders as well.

Death_sig.jpg

KramLLadoow84

KramLLadoow84

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 69 posts
Here the Faction :D

4xQ8CUW.png

yakuza21

yakuza21

Cobble Builder

• Members