oh god , that ending of yesterday's episode  ,, cant wait till next week :(

Got a headache just watching it

rrwjnZ0.png

EliteFunk

EliteFunk

Funkmaster

• 653 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:520nm

The end was PERFECT, but the conversation between tyrion and jamie before the fight ruined the whole episode, so stupid, smashing beetles wtf, that conversation was way more meaningful in the book. oh and also the whole thing between grey worm and missandei never happened, although i have been waiting to see those boobies so i guess its ok :3

Posted Image

Doctor_Badass_

Doctor_Badass_

Diamond Monger

• Assistant
  • 837 posts

Yeah the beetle story was about as useless as the kidney pie thing from the last episode. It just felt like filler.

• Noodzz likes this

hBeN5Af.png

I'm not insane... sometimes

CrystalStardust

CrystalStardust

• Server Donator
  • 4,611 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan, Purple, Pastel Goth Pink, Black

The end was PERFECT, but the conversation between tyrion and jamie before the fight ruined the whole episode, so stupid, smashing beetles wtf, that conversation was way more meaningful in the book. oh and also the whole thing between grey worm and missandei never happened, although i have been waiting to see those boobies so i guess its ok :3

Yeah the beetle story was about as useless as the kidney pie thing from the last episode. It just felt like filler.

You guys know that he was basically asking why people kill each other, right?...

• Fluff likes this

EliteFunk

EliteFunk

Funkmaster

• 653 posts

duh, it was still fucking stupid.

Posted Image

Doctor_Badass_

Doctor_Badass_

Diamond Monger

• Assistant
  • 837 posts

Yea but when you put something like that before a big fight scene it will piss people off.

hBeN5Af.png

I'm not insane... sometimes

NoRetribution

NoRetribution

Opens the fridge when it gets too cold

• Administrator
  • 1,253 posts

Saw this on imgur today, don't know how much of is the person trying to draw connections where they don't exist but I will put it here for you guys to take a look at:

Warning do not click this link if you have not watched the episode that aired on June 1st

http://imgur.com/gallery/5BBCM

Gy48vEH.jpg

CrystalStardust

CrystalStardust

• Server Donator
  • 4,611 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan, Purple, Pastel Goth Pink, Black

Yea but when you put something like that before a big fight scene it will piss people off.

It didn't piss me off... :P I thought it was really cool

T3MPLESMITH

T3MPLESMITH

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 134 posts

The beetle conversation never happened in the book.

Saw this on imgur today, don't know how much of is the person trying to draw connections where they don't exist but I will put it here for you guys to take a look at:

Warning do not click this link if you have not watched the episode that aired on June 1st

http://imgur.com/gallery/5BBCM

That's a bit far-fetched.

I interpreted it as: GRRM is killing these characters like Orson is killing the beetles. Subconciously, we care for them, and can't understand why he is killing off the characters we know so dearly.

wT4Jrq8.png?1

T3MPLESMITH

T3MPLESMITH

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 134 posts

So did some digging and this song is about the actor who plays Theon Greyjoy aka "Reek"

https://www.youtube....h?v=lki-nBllz78

Lily Allen was offered a role alongside her brother in the show as his on-screen sister, but wouldn't accept the role due to incestual scenes between the two characters.

wT4Jrq8.png?1

EliteFunk

EliteFunk

Funkmaster

• 653 posts

yeah i know badphase, but they did have a conversation before the fight (at least i think they did its been awhile since i read the books) it just didnt involve this made up cousin or beetles.

Posted Image

Eisenheim

Eisenheim

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 189 posts
https://play.google....dorkeyboard.app

LeonTheGamer

LeonTheGamer

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts

http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/2860429

graphic.png

EliteFunk

EliteFunk

Funkmaster

• 653 posts

im so utterly disappointed with last nights episode, so many things were changed, its not even close to how the battle really went in the books, except for ygritte saying you know nothing jon snow before she died. grenn and pip didnt die, mag the mighty was killed by the one armed blacksmith (cant fucking believe they left that out) and im pretty sure sir allister didnt get his gut split open by tormund. if you like the show READ THE BOOKS they are 100s of times better than this crap. dont even know if im gonna keep watching after this, just gonna wait for the next book to come out.

• Noodzz likes this
Posted Image

VyJu~

VyJu~

Dog Whisperer

• Server Donator
  • 348 posts
Watching this alone, cause my boyfriend doesn't like GoT :P
(o.o)b
m9KuX10.jpg

Spartavus

Spartavus

Owner of a Glorious Beard

• Administrator
  • 1,140 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Watching this alone, cause my boyfriend doesn't like GoT :P
(o.o)b

How does he not like game of thrones, didn't even know that was a thing :huh:

rrwjnZ0.png

VyJu~

VyJu~

Dog Whisperer

• Server Donator
  • 348 posts

How do you not like game of thrones, didn't even know that was a thing :huh:

I like GoT :D
bf doesn't like it, not me o.o
m9KuX10.jpg

Fluff

Fluff

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 465 posts

Spoiler

much frustration. many spoilers

Spoiler

a2UaUBM.png

EliteFunk

EliteFunk

Funkmaster

• 653 posts

its not so much that they killed pyp and grenn but that they used them to omit  donnel noye (i think that was his name) theres a few points in the books i was really looking forward to in the show that was one and they ruined it just like the rest. they ruined the battle of blackwater, they ruined dany going into the house of the undying, they ruined all the best most epic parts. god i hope they never turn the wheel of time into a tv series....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users