Official Cursed Faction Chat

1863 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,256 posts
The reason why I asked about the art was because I would have removed it for you.....so I could get those gold blocks for myself.....lol.
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

LOL leave the art alone 

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,072 posts
awwww.. wanted to see some of the builds before they were torn down.. haha.. but it sucks that i'm stuck with work.. -.-

7X9lZTC.png

Thanks to nastyblood1 for the awesome sig

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Well written appeal, fe_nite. Your ban has been lifted. Not even as much as an extended temp-ban. Well done sir, well done. Just make sure you oblige to the rules and requirements of being unbanned, and remove the necessary builds :-P

• Fe_Nite likes this

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,256 posts

Hey Haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, when did you join Cursed? I don't recall seeing you here before.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Alrighty everyone. The time is now. 

I need you ALL to collect all of your belongings, and create come chests in the /f home upstairs somewhere, and store them. I'm going to be gettin some help with edits and just about EVERYTHING is going to be removed. If you have anything that you do not want removed, i need you to post it here with a screenshot, so that i can be sure of what to not have deleted. 

With that being said, I'm looking to basically give us all a "clean slate" for the entire faction. Don't bother trying to save your survival blocks. I will provide money OR the materials for anyone who is needing the get material for there new homes, etc. This basically means i'm going to be deleting ALL of the houses, and builds in the fac. The only things i can think of as of now that are going to stay, are most of the pixel arts. In honor of fallen members, there will be a few remaining that will be eventually moved to the area of the fac that we will designate for art, etc.

IF you have something you do not want removed, I need it POSTED immediately. You have all had ample notice of this upcoming remodel. 

Again, Store your items inside chests where the current /f home or IN FRONT of the current /f home. Blade-you will NEED to move your items from the side, to the front wall. Preferably everyone please put your items in chests by the front wall. I'm going to place TONS of doublechests out front along the front wall/border. This needs to be done VERY SOON! 

Thanks everyone! This remodel is going to be GREAT!

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

Alright. My chests are all set up. all items moved out. 

Fit it all in 5 chests :P

I am sure you are aware but the redstone-based chests are not able to be lockette chubs. Maybe we can use these to save faction materials?? and just keep track through log block... I don't know, anyways - heading to bed. mind is in a mess after 8 1/2 hrs of testing :P

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

http://forums.teamex...nt-application/

^Apply to join my faction  ;) 

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Trapped chests can in fact be locked. Follow these simple steps!

1. Place a block directly on front of the chest
  2. Place a sign on the side of the block, perpendicular to the chest. type [private] on the sign
  3. Press done
  4. A miracle happens
  5. ??????
  6. Profit!

You're welcome XD

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Remaining members - again -  i need this done ASAP or you will risk losing any items! If you lose your items contact me on here or in game so that i can replace, refund, or reimburse you for anything you need!

(you know i'm good for it)

Alrighty everyone. The time is now. 

I need you ALL to collect all of your belongings, and create come chests in the /f home upstairs somewhere, and store them. I'm going to be gettin some help with edits and just about EVERYTHING is going to be removed. If you have anything that you do not want removed, i need you to post it here with a screenshot, so that i can be sure of what to not have deleted. 

With that being said, I'm looking to basically give us all a "clean slate" for the entire faction. Don't bother trying to save your survival blocks. I will provide money OR the materials for anyone who is needing the get material for there new homes, etc. This basically means i'm going to be deleting ALL of the houses, and builds in the fac. The only things i can think of as of now that are going to stay, are most of the pixel arts. In honor of fallen members, there will be a few remaining that will be eventually moved to the area of the fac that we will designate for art, etc.

IF you have something you do not want removed, I need it POSTED immediately. You have all had ample notice of this upcoming remodel. 

Again, Store your items inside chests where the current /f home or IN FRONT of the current /f home. Blade-you will NEED to move your items from the side, to the front wall. Preferably everyone please put your items in chests by the front wall. I'm going to place TONS of doublechests out front along the front wall/border. This needs to be done VERY SOON! 

Thanks everyone! This remodel is going to be GREAT!

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,256 posts

Chubs can you move all the items in chests out of my house for me? You should be on all the lockettes.

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
've already got a shit ton of stuff goin on and even more so like 120 doublechests full of stuff to do something with. ...120 ..literally.

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,256 posts

Well I asked for a temp ban so I'm out for a few days.

mmmmmm Calculus finals!

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

I completely forgot about your requested Temp-Ban. I'll (most likely) be moving your items within the next few hours.

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

[Current upcoming changes]

Fe_Nite will be promoted to our First Officer. 

Blade will be promoted to the position of Second Officer!

You gentleman have both worked VERY HARD for these positions, and you both deserve them very much! You both have grown, and we all as a faction have grown.

I need to know if you all are willing to help with and dedicate a good bit of time to completely redesigning and rebuilding all of the auto-farms(the ones that sit on faction propoerty, excluding /warp wire)

Here's a revised list of the changes that will be taking place
  1. I want to get the current auto farms completely deleted since they are creative, and not built to my current standards.

2. The wheat/carrot/potato automatic growing/harvesting machine as well as the machine that creates stone will be kept, and used in the new faction design.

3. The current /f home and all of its parts(basement, storage area, both wings, underground farm, etc, will ALL be deleted.

4. ALL plots and builds on the will be deleted. I've given everyone ample enough time to contact me regarding anything that you wish to keep. At this point in time, nobody has specified anything that cannot live without, so with that being said, IT WILL SOON ALL BE DELETED!*

5. All faction roads(sidewalks) are going to be deleted. 

6. All of the (stone, builds, sand, water, gravel, and even including ORE) underneath that faction will be removed, and then replaced with only stone from ground level down to a yet to be determined level. This is being done to ensure that after the remodel, every plot for each player or each build can be dug out, if the player chooses to do so.

7. This one is VERY IMPORTANT - I'm going to alter our Faction's Permissions. We're going to be doing a LOT of recruiting through the next few weeks. With that being said, I do currently trust all of you but as you will ALL understand, it's always hard to trust newer members. The perms will be set up so that you will only be able to build at our new "Public Build's Area" (for redstone testing, and other things..) and at you own plot of land, unless approved by an officer AND myself. Obviously this rule of permission changes will only be affecting non-officer/leader roles. Officers will be set up to be able to grant permission to players to build. This is so that if an Officer recruits a new member, they can set access up for that member so that they can ONLY build/destroy items within the chunks that their plot resides. I hope you all can understand that this is being implemented solely to avoid griefs and other malicious acts from happening :-)

8. Pancakes

9. ????????

10. Profit!!

*I will need to do an "/f unclaim all"  prior to doing this, so that i can get rid of some of the things we have claimed that are no longer needed to be claimed. I'm going to need the help of an Officer for this, so since Fe_Nite is still on his requested Temp-Ban, Blade - this is going to fall onto your shoulders. I will be needing your help with reclaiming the things that we NEED to be claimed. Please comment on here when you will be ready to dedicate at least an hour or so to this very important task :-)

Thanks Guys! I still have a TON of stuff from Rei's plot i need to tend to. After handling this, I'll be requesting the help from 2PieceCombo who's already agreed to help with the few edits we will be getting.

"Faction Zones"

(or Sectors or regions ..I'm thinking of sticking with "Zones" ..I believe it has the right "ring" to it)

We are going to redesign the entire faction, and everything will be broken down into different "Zones". I have every intention of color-coding the different Zones, as to keep things in our Faction's Style!

Here's what I'm thinking as far as the "Zones" will go. Please suggestion an ideas for changes and/or additions to these. I would like to see input from everyone  :D 

• Farming Zone - Pretty much self-explanatory. Anything that involves crops, and animals or anything agriculturally related that we will utilize to the best of our ability and capability. 

• Player Zone - Where all of the Member's Plots and other authorized builds will be located at.

• Game/Challenge Zone* - Where various game builds and other games/challenges are held. I've got quite a few ideas and some other stuff I've been working on for some games and competitions I'm planning for us to incorporate into our Faction. I will not be including the game/challenge ideas on this thread, until after we've discussed and/or finished building them. I would like for our games to be a surprise for players, as well as an opportunity for us to bring in some possible revenue for the faction :-)

• Mining Zone* - Again; self-explanatory. I still have mixed feelings about this, as to it being located on faction grounds, etc. I had an idea of exploring across some of the vast Oceans, and building a platform on a single-chunk of claimed land, that will lead you down into the cavers. And then the surrounding chunks can be unclaimed and wilderness. Players can /warp there and mine to their hearts content, however, unless an Officer or Myself claim any addition chunks in the area -NO BUILDS will be authorized. The reason I'm not exactly 100% sure on whether or not it's worth to use a claim (even though it's a single-chunk), is due to only players with the ability to /warp will be able to utilize such a feature(unless other Faction Members who are able to use the "/tpahere" command to teleport a player to yourself in order to get the non-vip player to the "Mining Zone"). Even now whilst typing this explanation it's causing me to learn further away from providing this type of thing. Another option I could see being applied for a "Mining Area" for the faction, would be pick a direction on the side of the faction somewhere and basically set up a staircase and maybe even a rail system built on all claimed-chunks that would lead from our surface level on down to different levels. For instance, Start at ground level and then stairs descend to level 40, then 30, then 25, 20, 15, 11, 8, 5 ...or something along those lines. The downside -Some neighboring faction would be able to come in and claim the land that we would be mining from. Granted they will not be able to claim the part that allows members to easily descend into the ground, but if they claim the neighboring chunks we will not be able to mine lol. So again, please provide me with some damn suggestions and ideas!

• Shop Zone- I've not yet decided on whether or not I'm going to build and/or dedicate an area of our Faction for shops. Now don't get me wrong, I am DEFINITELY working on getting us plenty of shop land. I'm more focused on getting us some PRIME land very close to spawn. I've very much so dedicated myself to this idea, [url=http://forums.teamextrememc.com/index.php?/topic/22718-selling-land-near-spawn/]as you can see here![/url ]

*These "Zones" have not been implemented as a permanent idea as of now. Currently they are still on the "drawing board" and I'm on the fence as to whether or not they will be incorporated into the remodel's overall design. I would appreciate any feedback regarding the "Zones" marked here with a star like this -  *

This list will be revised upon completion of each task. I'm sure you are all as excited about these new changes, and please do keep in mind you will need to be patient regarding these changes. 

• nerdymusicgirl17 likes this

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,256 posts

I'm pumped up about these changes. Sorry I won't be able to help out for awhile.

*I will need to do an "/f unclaim all"  prior to doing this, so that i can get rid of some of the things we have claimed that are no longer needed to be claimed.

I know that you will reclaim all the major stuff. Warp profit and the faction area. But make sure you don't forget about the 9 chunks behind profit. Those chunks definitely need to be reclaimed.

•  I had an idea of exploring across some of the vast Oceans, and building a platform on a single-chunk of claimed land, that will lead you down into the cavers. And then the surrounding chunks can be unclaimed and wilderness. Players can /warp there and mine to their hearts content, however, unless an Officer or Myself claim any addition chunks in the area -NO BUILDS will be authorized. The reason I'm not exactly 100% sure on whether or not it's worth to use a claim (even though it's a single-chunk), is due to only players with the ability to /warp will be able to utilize such a feature(unless other Faction Members who are able to use the "/tpahere" command to teleport a player to yourself in order to get the non-vip player to the "Mining Zone"). Even now whilst typing this explanation it's causing me to learn further away from providing this type of thing. 

This made me lol.

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

I have no problem with helping you with the /f claim chubs, but is there any possibility of getting you on Team Speak for the process? If it is not possible, don't worry its no biggy. More of less just sake of ease.

Tomorrow after school sometime would be fine for me to take care of doing the /f claim job.

Regarding the limiting of faction permissions, I understand not to give any member permissions anywhere besides their own plot - unless direct consent from You!

* Lastly, I thoroughly enjoy the idea of implementing faction zones. I believe it will give the faction a fresh new look and it will be shown as appealing to our new members -therefore it should be set into place as permanently on the plans of remodeling (my opinion.)   

***However, I would like to emphasis something that I agree with / have a fear of. WE SHOULD PUT MINING AREA BY OCEAN. Not only will other factions have more of a chance to claim around our mining area if we place it near the faction, but more importantly: even I don't realize the directions that I am headed when I am underground. . . of course we don't want our members to be mining under our own faction.

-But if we are going to start accepting members who are either not qualified for TS / do not have TS, we are inevitably going to have an aptitude of gathering members that are less comprehensive of rules / guidance we give them. Which means they ' may ' have even less of a chance to know which way they are going as they mine (after all, I mine where the ores lead me :P).

I understand that some members may not have VIP and so getting themselves there may be an issue, but I have no problems tping them there when I am online. Also, as I have mined around the out side edges of the faction, I have found there there is not to many areas that have not been mined out and so a place that the members can find fresh new caverns and lava pits to mine - to - their - delight may be appreciated by everyone.

Thanks for reading through the mess of my thoughts there, haha. I figured you needed my opinion, so there it is :P. Apologies again for any troubles understanding my points and reasoning's xD

Note: I just need to clarify something, I 'can' lead myself in a direction in the mine; by using the F3 menu, I just choose not to. I just make sure that I am not going into anyone's faction land. Including my own.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
Well here's the thing ..I've decided we're not going to put the mining zone at the main faction grounds.
If we did, the only concern would be other factions claiming the wilderness area. We wouldn't have to worry about members mining underneath the faction do to the perms getting changed most likely tomorrow ..or better yet, after we get the edits done and get the zones laid out. Once perms are set, people will have what's called Elevated Accesses and then Standard Accesses. The tough part of doing this is every time a member joins or move plots we have to set and reset the permissions for that player for each and every chun. lol. But again once we get it all set up it won't be much of a problem really just have to keep up on it and it won't really matter.

I'm not sure what timezone you're in, so can you tell me how many hours from your next post it will be until you're able to be online to help out?

Two things on my list once the server is back up is moving all of Fe_Nite's stuff to a safe location and then since its been 15 days, getting all of Rei's lockettes popped so that I can move all of mine and his shit from his crazy elaborate basement cave system thing lol.

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

I did not think about the faction permissions, lol. works for me then, in that specific regard.

The time now is 12:21 am. I am on the Pacific coast in California. How many hours...: I would like to say 16 - 20 hours would be my prime time to be sitting on my ass at home, anytime during that period. 

**Though, if you are on the east coast then you can just add three hours...or you can look up some chart of time zones / set a clock temporarily in my zone to compare times. If you are going that route, then it will be anytime 5pm - 8pm my time... and that is to get it started, I have no issue starting at 8:05pm my time.

I dropped into Rei's cavern once when we was rebuilding his house as I was running by to the faction animal house. I have but a 30sec peak before I fhomed. if you need help with it by the time I we do the /f unclaim, let me know I can help with that as well.

-sleeping.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

ShadeRevenant

ShadeRevenant

Undead

• Assistant
  • 1,317 posts

Chubs, I'm not sure exactly what your plans for me is but I have alot of knowledge with perms and access commands. With that being said, I wouldnt mind helping with recruitment and everything that comes with that. ei. setting/removing access, making plots, you name it. I am your guy for that shit. I am just going to assume at this point you are familiar with the commands in which case I am probably not needed but I just want you to know that I am willing to help in anyway I am capable. Hopefully this post will help ease any uncertainty with my joining the faction. 

rqhTgeb.png
                           ===>Cursed Recruitment<===
                           ===>Faction Forum Chat<===

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

No uncertainty whatsoever, my dude. I've got limmited knowledge as far as perms go, so I'm sure I'll be able to learn quite a bit from you. My goal is to have a total of 4 officers within the next 10 days. 

Current Ranks under myself are

First Officer       - Fe_nite

Second Officer  - xBladeDalsmin

Third & Forth Officers are yet to be determined, but more than likely will work out to be Shakeera and yourself. That will all be decided in due time :-P

Chubs, I'm not sure exactly what your plans for me is but I have alot of knowledge with perms and access commands. With that being said, I wouldnt mind helping with recruitment and everything that comes with that. ei. setting/removing access, making plots, you name it. I am your guy for that shit. I am just going to assume at this point you are familiar with the commands in which case I am probably not needed but I just want you to know that I am willing to help in anyway I am capable. Hopefully this post will help ease any uncertainty with my joining the faction. 

Blade - That sounds great. And I told you -There's more than 200 doublechests full of stuff down there that we will have to move out so that it isn't destroyed with world edits lol. 

Alrighty than, Gentleman. It seems that tomorrow in fact will be "the day"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users