1855 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Hello Cursed/TooCursed Faction Members

This thread is intended to share public information regarding our faction and faction members.

Please only post here if you're a member of Cursed, OR, if you have important information to share with our faction.

All Cursed members are required to sub this thread, as to keep up on current events and/or topics!

Cursed_Logo_1.png

• Roza and BillyFrags like this

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
Hey blade if I win this auction ill need you to pay for and pick it up from playername Various_

http://forums.teamex...on/#entry240303

Please and thank ya man!

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
Also, with rei_ayastrasz being permanently banned (from what i was told) I will be promoting xBladeDalsmin to officer upon my return. Fe_Nite will be promoted to First Officer as well.

If we're lucky, rei will be back. If not, I know we're all very much so going to miss him :-/

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,253 posts

Also, with rei_ayastrasz being permanently banned

sad

I will be promoting xBladeDalsmin to officer upon my return. Fe_Nite will be promoted to First Officer as well.

happy

If we're lucky, rei will be back. If not, I know we're all very much so going to miss him :-/

tis true
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
First plan of action upon my return, is I'm going to do an /f unclaim all

This has been needed to be done for a while. With the help of Fe_Nite and maybe some staff, I will be re claiming all of our areas. We have some random claimed spawner and other stuff that i simply need to get rid off. Quite a few I don't even know the location of. I need to get in touch with BIGPAWS to see if he can help me locate some that he had sold to me in the past.

I've got 2 triple spawner and 1 quad spawner that i need to build/finish building, so that I can sell them in order to make some monies but more importantly, in order to get some claims back. Maybe ill wait until after I get them built/sold before i do the unclaim all. Not sure. Decisions to be made.

Moving on..
**I need some input on where exactly you all would like our Faction Shopping Mall to be.
-I was thinking about building it on ground level at the faction, OR, building it in the air above the faction somewhere.

-I'm also thinking maybe we can utilize some of our prime spawn land for our Mall, so that it can be located near spawn so people who cannot warp can get to it.

-For Vip's there will be a public /warp set for it, as well as maybe in the hopefully not-so-distant future a spawn shop pressure plate for our faction.

**I'm going to have an admin remove quite a few of the banned players/times out players/ and/or any other players homes/builds where the player is no longer part of our Faction or is no longer an active player. After this has been completed, I'm going to see about getting some World Edits done so that we can spread things out and straighten some things up. I'm going to also be moving the tower farms (the pumpkin farm at the faction as well as the melon farm, sugarcane farm, cactus farm, and mushroom farm). Also will be moving the auto harvesting wheat/carrot/potato makers.

More or less I just want to reorganize and rearrange some things :-)

I appreciate all input and/or suggestions crew!
  • Roza and Dee'lore like this

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts
Again, ALL Cursed and TooCursed members are required to click the follow button on this thread. This is to ensure you will not miss any messages or information posted here by myself, any officers, and/or any Cursed Faction Members.

Thanks everyone for continuing to be a part of one of the BEST Factions Fractions Frictions and Functions on this server!
  • Roza and Dee'lore like this

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

My apologies for the late reply chubsy. I was having a family day on this wonderful Easter day. Although, family has gone home and I am going back to business.

Posted Today, 12:11 PM

Hey blade if I win this auction ill need you to pay for and pick it up from playername Various_ 

http://forums.teamex...on/#entry240303 

Please and thank ya man! 

I got your back, just going to need a slight bit of guidance - if you win it.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

http://forums.teamex...nt-application/

^Apply to join my faction  ;) 

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

Also, I am officially on follow with this topic :P

- Just Sayin'

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

Mistake

Derp

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

godsmack

godsmack

Steven's Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 1,291 posts

Whaaaat?!?! Rei perm banned.... : O wtf.

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,253 posts
*now following topic*
Anyways, I would vote for putting the mall at the spawn land because it is the most convenient spot for everyone. Now that being said, if you plan on buying/renting (or however it works) a true "spawn shop," I would not put it at the spawn location because low fps. In that situation, I would vote to have the faction mall out by itself away from other builds (or like you suggested, above the faction).
"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

Well Ladies and Gentleman, with any amount of luck Rei will NOT be gone permanently. I really hope he has some sort of amazing and/or triumphant return!

(don't judge my wishful thinking) 

Oher than him being possibly permabanned, the only changes are going to be the size of plots, location of plots, and where a lot of things at the faction will be located. 

Here are my current thoughts:

• After I complete the building of a few XPFarms I currently have, I'm going to sell some of them. We currently have the faction triple, and the faction quad. Both only accessible by warp, which isn't much of a problem due to having mainly server donators as faction members. I'm going to sell the triple, and make it so we have 2 QuadXPFarm's for the fac. I'll be changing the names of the warps, and they'll both be posted in the /f home.

• Once I have "situated" and "finished" with my plans for our faction XPFarms, and the other spawners I own, I'm going to issue an "/f unclaim all" command. This will unclaim EVERY chunk that we currently have claimed by the faction. I'm going to do this in order to get rid of some of the claims I or others in the faction have done, that we no longer need, or may have forgotten about. No worries, we will not lose anything. We will actually gain about 20 or so MORE claims from me doing this, in the long run. 

• I'm going to have quite a few of the builds at the factions destroyed. I believe there are currently 2-4 different plots where players have joined us, and then timed out ..leaving us with "amazing" builds LOL. xBladeDalsmin if you could please do an /f f and then determine which players have timed out based on current plots, and notify us here, that would be great. To determine if a player has timed out, type /seen playername. This will also tell you if a player has been banned or not. DO NOT TOUCH any of Rei's stuff. 

• After playing "Musical Player Plots" I'm going to be deleting the current /f home and rebuilding a much more "Cursed" styled faction house, and try my damndest to build it into the center of the faction. This is so that when players type /f home they will not have to run from the front of the faction all the way to the back of the faction just to get to their plot. 

• After relocating/rebuilding the /f home I want to then design and layout NEW plots for current members, as well as all NEW members. Sizes of plots are yet to be determined, but I'm looking into providing a minimum of FOUR CHUNKS per active VIP player. Non-VIP's will receive a TWO CHUNK plot. I need ALL of your opinions, regarding this matter. It's very important to me that we all share our ideas so that we can all come to decent terms. Furthermore, I'm looking into getting a World Edit done, to fill in all of the ground below the faction, so that you can all dig underneath your plots as far as you please.

• After deciding the gritty details of member plots, etc, I'm going to be relocating the current faction farm towers. I'm considering removing and then redesigning/rebuilding the Melon, Sugarcane, Cactus, AND Mushroom farms. I more or less want to see if we can build them better functioning, and better looking. My main concern, is re-organizing the "farming" area, and then finding a portion of the faction that can more or less be turned into the "Industrial Area" for us. This is really important for us. We will need to become more self-sustaining than we ever have! I want us to be able to not spend a single penny, but continue to grow, prosper, and make money. A critical role in us achieving this, is going to be our industry area. 

• And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, I'm contemplating removing the wall from around the faction. I liked the idea at first, but now that we have expanded and grown so much, I'm simply looking into making changes that will make us a better faction.

*Cursed. A more appealing faction. A more successful faction. THE BEST FACTION.

(possible new slogan lolz)

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

First and foremost, I like the ideas of all of this.

* * The timeout report, I have no problem with. I am just going to need to do that tomorrow for I have had & still have homework / studies to do. My apologies, I know that you want this done asap, it will be one of my main concerns upon my arrival to my house tomorrow after daily routines etc. (Note, I was not going to touch Rei's stuff at all, even if you didn't tell me.)

If you need someone to fill in the land below faction land; and can't get a world edit done, please understand I have no problem filling all of it in. Even if that means bedrock - level height with the entire faction grounds.

We need to think of a slogan together though :P

A note on the spawners, regarding your earlier lengthy post. I believe that instead of doing an /unclaim all, we should hold off and try to find the spawners that BIGPAWS sold you. After all I am sure you spent some monies, or at least had plans for them in the first place.

About the faction mall, I vote in the sky or under ground - if it be in faction land. The land on the ground should be used for the member's plot.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

I suffered my sleep to bring you these! xP I know how much you wanted it to be done.

Plot reports special cases first:

Noroot - owns the tall stone tower, really ugly - 2months inativity - enough said

* * Larkspur - double connected tree plots - 1month 1day - - however Larkspur_ - 13days 16hours

Kabballah1102 - owner of mossy cobble, boc house - 1month 21days 19hours

raqsrx - (possibly) double plot - 1month 0day

tataku - owner of odd plot in the very back edge - 1month 0day 9hour

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to do concerning these plots.

editing complete - report closed.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

MrMiogy, Rei_Ayastrasz, Ayastrasz are all related. I'm assuming Flakman banned all accounts ever logged in on Rei's computer. We will have to wait the 14 days, unless I get special permission from flak otherwise. 

The remainder of Malter's Plot can be removed. 

There's also another build almost directly behind the fac home that can be removed as well. Can't remember who it was. But he's inactive. I think there's another one was well. 

Thanks for gettin' this in :-)

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

I've also received a message from Rei stating that he, NNinz, Larkspur, and all known alts/associated accounts will NOT be returning to TE. 

What this means for us -  We've lost some great players/friends, but we will survive. We will move on. We will need to start aggressive recruitment immediately following my return to the server!

Edit: Actually, you can start recruitment ASAP. I need you guys to find mature players. TS is required. This weeds out the majority of the ones we do not want, just on the age requirements, alone. 

• xBladeDalsmin likes this

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

MrMiogy, Rei_Ayastrasz, Ayastrasz are all related. I'm assuming Flakman banned all accounts ever logged in on Rei's computer. We will have to wait the 14 days, unless I get special permission from flak otherwise.

There's also another build almost directly behind the fac home that can be removed as well. Can't remember who it was. But he's inactive. I think there's another one was well. 

Thanks for gettin' this in :-)

We have lost a fair portion of the faction >.<

More importantly friends :(

The build that was almost like a restaurant-type building, I couldn't get logs on the walls, ceilings, or anything. I only saw paws on doors & fences by rei and lark. I am assuming that is the building that an be removed as well.

You're welcome for getting this in, apologies if it was later than you wished.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

Fe_Nite

Fe_Nite

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,253 posts
  • After I complete the building of a few XPFarms I currently have, I'm going to sell some of them. We currently have the faction triple, and the faction quad. Both only accessible by warp, which isn't much of a problem due to having mainly server donators as faction members. I'm going to sell the triple, and make it so we have 2 QuadXPFarm's for the fac. I'll be changing the names of the warps, and they'll both be posted in the /f home.

Will you be selling the triple that I showed you?

• This is so that when players type /f home they will not have to run from the front of the faction all the way to the back of the faction just to get to their plot. 

http://bit.ly/1fc8IBD

• And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, I'm contemplating removing the wall from around the faction.

You know my secret project? Well this represents it:

Tizio_che_si_lancia_da_una_finestra.gif

I've also received a message from Rei stating that he, NNinz, Larkspur, and all known alts/associated accounts will NOT be returning to TE. 

These were some core members; but we will survive.

• After playing "Musical Player Plots" I'm going to be deleting the current /f home and rebuilding a much more "Cursed" styled faction house,

Will you be removing the ponies?

Cursed-V3City-EVIP

chubrox

chubrox

Mr Money Bags

• Server Donator
  • 1,346 posts

More than likely I'll be selling all spawners with less than 4 crates lol. 

So me removing the wall would affect your secret project? hmm...

ALL of the artwork, will be kept. I'm thinking of having a dedicated area for all pixel-art.

oh yeah and ALSOOOO....I'll be starting our graveyard. you know...for banned players that we will miss XD

• Fe_Nite likes this

xBladeDalsmin

xBladeDalsmin

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 122 posts

oh yeah and ALSOOOO....I'll be starting our graveyard. you know...for banned players that we will miss XD

These last few better been in fricken emerald, gold and some expensive shit. I miss em like crazy already.

And not no creative bs either, the real deal. I'll spend the money on it myself if I must.

miy3MaN.jpg
Big thanx to Shakeera!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users