Important Update: Sales on new drawings are closed until I get through most of the current queue! I will announce when they are open again.
Got into a bit of an artistic mood recently, and made little "caricatures" of Minecraft Avatars for some of the staff. They're meant to maintain the characteristic Minecraft "blockiness" while interpreting some of the features into how they should really look
Staff (as of June 23)
Added Mar 16:
Added Mar 17:
Added Mar 18:
Added Mar 19:
Added Mar 20:
Added Mar 21:
Added Mar 24:
Added Mar 25:
Added Mar 29:
Added April 6:
Added April 8:
Added April 10:
Added April 14:
Added April 15:
Added April 16:
Added June 7th:
Added June 9th:
Added June 10th:
Added June 11th:
Added June 13th:
Added June 15th:
Added June 19th:
Added June 22nd:
Added June 24th:
Added Jan 13th, 2015
Added Jan 14, 2015
Staff To-Do list:
To be completed, but not in this order. (I will do most, if not all of them. Those toward the end of the list are less active and I know less about what would suit them.)
Non-staff (See below for details on how to get one!)
- Willynator_ (Hint: Click the image!)
- JoeytheGreen - Not yet paid
NON-STAFF requests will not be taken at this time. When they are to be taken, they will be a minimum 1m each drawing, to be paid upon completion, and no more than 5 requests can be made at a time (with requests opening again upon the completion of the fifth.) The following players can be bumped to the beginning of a 5-slot queue provided they post again once a queue has opened up. (This is because they made their requests before this change.) -
Macv0921 (paid), Michael1215, PyroAries_, BadGuyClaws, RSZoltar, Hurricane, Josephh225, Shadeshooter, Ghoof, Miruken, Various, PSP_Z, Trini_Miner
- Reaper024 - Wears a scythe on back
How to request a drawing: (Note: Requests are currently closed!)
- If you want one, comment with how much you're willing to pay, so that I know you understand this has a price. The minimum is 1m (1,000,000 in game money.)
- In your comment, please include and any details you want to add or specifications/alternate references I need to know.
- If your forum name is different from your registered Minecraft account name, please list that name so I can look up your skin!
- Try to restrict requested props not indicated on the skin to minecraft items only, and avoid requesting backgrounds. I will rarely make exceptions, and there has to be a good reason if I do.
- Do not pay me in advanced. Pay me when it is finished. Being paid in advanced has a weird psychological effect on me and I almost always lose interest in the art I'm doing when this happens.
- Please tell me if: I miss your name on a list, if I accidentally add your name on the list but you didn't want to buy one, or if you need to cancel your request because you are changing your skin or can no longer afford it!