House Of Durin Faction Chat

2898 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

i hope so but unless they are joining some huge faction they arent gonna have people on 24/7 i finished the pumkin farm clearing and the area below that i made as many pistons as i could with what i had i still have tons of cobble and planks if we need it to make more 

is there anything else i can do to help u now

also u never said what ur selling in shops at the mall 

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I'm Closing the shop in the mall, its too much work trying to set it up ,stock it, set up the one at the faction and build the pumpkin farm while gathering supplies...  I guess I could keep it and sell basic supplies like cobblestone, stone and dirt, we get alot of that.

building the pumpkin farm under the main building got me to thinking that we have alot of unused and wasted space under the Faction buildings, What do you think of clearing out under the apartment building or right in front of the main building to make room for storage for the faction members store their extra stuff? I was thinking after the pumpkin farm is built we could work on that, devide the area up into rooms so that each member who needs storage space can have their own private storage room.

Is there anything that you think we should build to help make our faction better? 

9lzL5bp.png

House of Durin Is Recruiting click here to apply

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

i would like to make a cocoa bean farm of some kind im trying to make an obsidian generator but haveing trouble not sure if its allowed asking in q&h about that and i would like to maybe make a floor where the watermelons are for nether stalk and im thinking a fishing pond with a small dock maybe on the other side of the tree farm or at least on that side of the faction let know what u think i like clearing so anywhere u want me to clear im in lol

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

well in the topic i had about the obsidian generator staff said probably not allowed which is why it wouldnt work so i took it down  also have started clearing under the apartments should i make floors or just clear it to bed rock?

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Flox told me ingame that an Obsidian generator is allowed as long as it consumes the Lava, the Redstone version isn't allowed, so what we would have to do is place the lava and then flip a switch that allows water to flow over the lava to make obsidian.

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

so it uses the lava all up and u have to get more?

hmm not sure how to go about doing that not so great with red stone and such lol also wouldnt it be easier to just mine the obsidian where ever u find lava

may make that soomething to work on too lol

but thats hard work

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

i helped mightyred yesterday to clear some land he put me in his faction but when he put me back in ours when we were done he didnt put me back as officer  so i need u to do it for me again  not sure if it messed up ur permissions or not i hope not but u may wanna check them 

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts
Ok, ill try and sign on in the morning and make you an officer again. It should not have messed up the permissions.

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

awesome i was hopeing it wouldnt but ive never been very good with them anyway so i wasnt sure

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

if you see a guy named LEFTER online, I let him in the faction yesterday, 3 hours later he quit and left lockettes behind that he needs to remove. If you talk to him before I do you will have to grant him access to the land his house was on to let him get his stuff.

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

ok i will look for him with seen there is also a lockette for a shop next to the cobblestone gen in the free build area that says u can use it and the player is inactive over 2 months

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

the faction behind my house was claim griefing us so i talked to the leader and he decided to disband and join us so i need u to fix the claims

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

i edited my very first post to let people know what all we have in our faction i also did the same thing in the recruitment page we have so many great things in our faction and many more to come cant wait for some people to join who who know how make some cool redstone stuff

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts
That reminds me I need to edit the recrutment page now that a few of the projects are finished. I took the lowest storage room under the apartments, you did a great job on them, thanks.

Oh, I think I figured out the problem with the hoppers in the pumpkin farm, I had to chane the trapped chests to normal chests. I guess that once I added a shop sign the hopper could not pull from the trapped chest anymore, I changed them out and everything seems to be working correctly again.

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

thats awesome and thanks about the storage rooms i added theyabbyeater2 to our faction last night shes awesome and funny and is active i stole her right out of her own faction lol ( she left her sister in charge) i also allyed with them hope u dont mind decided to make the pond even with the base of ur flower it just didnt work the other way i replaced all the paths and put the slabs in the chest in the shop for u tryed fishing but i guess i suck at it i couldnt catch anything lol they told me if i got an enchanted pole it would happen faster but still nuthing i suspect i just dont know when to push the button lol

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts
Lol, fishing is hard, if you have optifine you have to time it to right as the bobbler dips down or you dont catch anything. If you dont have optifine the watch for the bubbles to make their way to the line, just as the reach it, pull your line back, thats the moment the bobber will go down. An enchanted fishing pole helps.

Good work getting another new member.

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

will keep trying to get new members ima post some pics in a few of the baby zombie we caught riding a chicken lol  soo funny we put him in the barn it was funny cuz he kept trying to kill damndude as he led him to the barn on a lead

http://imgur.com/a/jELPN#0

• A5HL3Y likes this

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

I put almost 2 stacks of pistons in the chest in the shop bought them from a guy in chat took all he had to sell also just wanted to let u know the lefter guy has been gone from our faction for seven days tomorrow and u can request his locks be removed haven't been able to find him at the same time I am also carnasus is about to be removed for inactivity hes already at 24 days also so is the umadbroo guy also 24 days was thinking of making a cocoa bean farm with redstone if I can fugure a way also a cactus farm with redstone and then a netherwart farm I would like to make that 1 available to just u me and wildly as it has the soul sand would like to make a shop for each of these things

is there a specific place u want shops or anywhere we want them?

• tessaq likes this

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts
I'll see if carnasus wants me to sign him in so he doesnt time out, he doesnt have internet at his house so he cant play right now. You can make a shop any place in the main building. I would like to try and keep all the shops in there. How big of a nether wart farm are you looking to make? Depending on how you want to do it, we might be able to place it under the main building with the pumpkin farm

9lzL5bp.png

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,588 posts

lol I meant in the main building (about the shops) I was wondering if u had some kind of layout u wanted to use or if we could just place them where we wanted also damndude got us a ton of ice today I put it in the chests below I also found a guy that sold me 6 stacks of pistons for only 8000 each I put all of them down below as well as the 2 stacks I got the day b4 I add someone today and the server restarted right after and when I got back on he was already gone lol but I think he was gonna be trouble anyway talking about using command blocks and stuff so we are probably better off without that one

I am working on putting obsidian under all the paths all the way down to bedrock

so everyone watch out for the hole im in lol im only doing 1 hole at a time to hopefully avoid anyone getting hurt

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users