• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok thanks for the heads up

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

okay, projects that are still in progress, the main buildings remodel, the tree farms top floor, the pumpkin farm under the main building and then there is anything that you and wildly want to build.

• kivin1013 likes this

9lzL5bp.png

House of Durin Is Recruiting click here to apply

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

what needs to be done to the pumpkin farm

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Part of the area still needs to be cleared out and the rest of the farm needs to be built up. 

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok well i can clear anything but not too great with redstone did u build it?

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Yes, I Built what is already there, I can finish building it, but I could really use some help clearing the area and getting the materials. I have more than enough redstone, but I need Iron, wood, cobble and coal to make all the pistons, torches and Tons of signs.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok got tons of that stuff in my basement i will get to clearing as soon as i get on 

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok i finished the top floor of the tree arm and i went to see about clearing for pumpkin farm but got no idea where u need cleared if u could mark it somehow for me i can start that but its like a maze down there and i dont wanna tear something up that u wanted lol

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

u misspelled my name on chests lol

but i put 2 down for u

left logs coal signs and iron let me know which u need more of also left cobble

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Okay, I started Digging down under the main building, There is nothing in the area I was digging at that is staying other than what is already built of the pumpkin farm.  The rest of the area needs to be cleared to bedrock.

Also I have let 3 people into the faction, 2 of them have been demoted to recruit and have access only to their land and 1 chunk of the tree farm. (shawn_db has been left as member) If you want the recruits to help you with anything and they are online you can use the /f access command and give them access to that area.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok is there something they can do as well if they ask and still let me know what supply's u need 

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I think we are okay on supplies for the moment, If any of the new members ask what they can help with, they can help mine out the area for the pumpkin farms if they want to.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

u mentioned that u had some shops in one of the places near spawn what do u sell in them and can u add others 

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Im renting space at /warp themall from fenton112, I just finished re doing the store and was about to start restocking it, I'll see if he will give you access to it if you like.

On a side note, are you in /ch f? I was talking to you the other day and you never said anything back.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

i was probably afk but i didnt want space i was gonna see if i had a lot of what ever u were selling to keep them stocked keeping up with shops is a pain  just thought i might help u keep urs up also was thinking if u had a shop for snowballs or snow blocks that would be a great job faction members could do to make a lil money and people are always asking for them in chat and since we are in a snow biome it would be easy to get

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

also had an idea about getting a donation for members that get on and play alot we could make a couple of chests full of good stuff and auction it or do a trade for the 20 dollar donation im sure everyone would donate and if it works well we could do it again to help others if someone just wants to buy it we could add the money to just buy a donation instead

if there is good stuff in the chest should make some good money

just a thought 

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

was looking at the dynamic map thread and it says u can just leave the name and coords and when ever Flox updates the map he will add an icon and our fac will be on the map which will be awesome

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I ran out of pistons again. Im going to get the resources and make a ton of them before I start work on the farm again. If my count is correct I need about 1100 per section. I might buy some too, Don't want to use up all our redstone on pistons as we need it too, I tried looking today for a shop that sold pistons more than one at a time, but I could not find one, I also asked in global but I didn't get a reply from anyone. If you locate anyone selling in bulk at a fair price please let me know.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,281 posts

ok will do ill ask around as well and keep an eye on chat to see if anyone is selling whats a good price for them by the stack?

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I would not pay more than $12,800 per stack.

I love how people join our faction then leave because we are not online 24/7....  I think out of everyone I have let into the faction in the last 2 weeks only one or 2 are still with us becuase They signed on at some point the day after joining and no one was online. Oh well...  I guess we will get some members who will stay eventually...

9lzL5bp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users