2899 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

ok 2 things well 3 actually lol

first im going to be making a new party chat with only our faction members so if u log in and see ur not in a party just let me know when u see me and i will add u to ours if u want to join back

and second our park/garden is a little closer to being a thing i had two more houses finally empty and moved

the last thing is there are 3 things left to be moved one is the little house that tessaq called a tiki bar lol and i would like someones opion on if i should make it a house and have it moved to a plot or if i should have it moved down below as an example of a build there is room both ways let me know what u think

the next build is a house of someone who just logs in but doesnt stay long and i rarely see them im going to ask ghoof about being able to move the house to a new plot even though its lived in see what he says other wise wait for the guy to go inactive or keep waiting to see him online

the last thing is @fitcho the potion house is the last corner of the garden its totally up to u what we do with it but i do have an area we can use if u want to keep it as a potion house i am going to remove the old f home and it can be places there i think there is plent of room beow to keep all the redstone intact if u dont care that it stays a potion house i can clear the inside and also request a WE and make it a house on another plot let me know what u would like to do 

once all of those are taken care of we can start our beautiful park/garden and really make or faction beautiful when its done i will be taking a lot of pictures and posting them on our recruitment page for people to see

oh and while im thinking of it would like some ideas using our new theme for walls to the free build area or something we can do to make the area a little more defined from the rest of the faction give me some ideas or even go make a little bit of wall so we can see and maybe have a vote maybe a contest lol like the one we had for the old paths

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 07:32 PM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

ignore this post its a  test

Type "[ spoiler]" before the picture or anything else u want here, and "[/spoiler]" after

Spoiler

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 08:50 PM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 08:34 PM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

@yoctograham has anyone been on yet while u are if not let me know if u want a pre built house or to build your own and if u are a good builder u can have 2 plots if u would like and i can find them for u and give perms so u can at least get started u can contact me here with anything u need help with

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 719 posts

@yoctograham has anyone been on yet while u are if not let me know if u want a pre built house or to build your own and if u are a good builder u can have 2 plots if u would like and i can find them for u and give perms so u can at least get started u can contact me here with anything u need help with

Yep we met ingame, gave him a plot.

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin 👉HERE👈

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

oh good i watched for him during my regular time but didnt see him glad u got him settled

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

yoctograham

yoctograham

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 140 posts
Yep Fitcho got me all settled in, and I built my keep yesterday. I have been popping in every few hours to make some donations and to see if anyone's on, just bad timing I guess. Also I was wondering if there were any fac projects I could help out with, either gathering materials or helping build or whatever. You can check out my keep to see if my build style is up to fac standards for a second plot, I'd definitely make use of it if you're cool with it. Hope to catch you all in game soon!

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

@fitcho have u looked at the spider spawner in $spawner

@yoctograham i loved ur keep an u can have another plot for sure just leave me a sign on the redstone lamp path in front of which ever plot u wanna use and i will give perms or if u see any officer on just ask them

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

@yoctograham we have recently change our faction a lil bit to include more redstone and the grass path etc and i really need some ideas for the walls around the free build area 

something that matches the style mid evil theme with the redstone lamps/ice and netherbrick and stone bricks

dont have to use them all but those are the main blocks we used in public builds 

if u wanna try some examples thats awesome or anything else u wanna ask or know let me know

also gonna be able to start the garden/park as soon as kenace moves the last 2 houses and i need maybe some fountain designs as well u can make those in the free build area if u wanna try one of those or anything else u think would be cool in a park or garden

Edited by marama, 09 May 2018 - 12:00 AM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

yoctograham

yoctograham

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 140 posts
Ok sounds good I'll try out a few designs when I get back online.

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

cool

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

yoctograham

yoctograham

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 140 posts
@marama I just went to try out a design in the build area but I guess I can't edit the terrain there either, would you, or an officer, be able to give me access?

Edit: love the beer spot btw ha just found it

Edited by yoctograham, 10 May 2018 - 12:47 AM.

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

i will give access when i get on in a lil bit

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

@yoctograham u have perms for the whole free build area sorry i forgot to tell u but everythings ready

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

yoctograham

yoctograham

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 140 posts
Ok just threw up two design ideas for the walls. One's more conventional and the second is a bit more out there. Feel free to add or destroy, neither is a finished product.

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

i like both but have one problem with the design we really only have 1 block of area without them hanging out over the path or i would have to have some builds moved father in side the free build area

i really like the one with the lamps that hang out but it also is 2 blocks thick let me get at least fitcho to come see them too and see what he thinks

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

yoctograham

yoctograham

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 140 posts
Oh ok i wasnt aware the area to work with was so small. That'll be hard to get a nice design into, the depth really helps on wall designs, but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll probably not be on for a couple days however, have a final this Friday, so if that's too long go ahead make adjustments as you see fit, no need to wait for me.

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

there is no rush at all fitcho and i have just been wanting to change the wall so i removed the old and thought i would see if anyone had some good designs 

and i know there's not much room but the old wall was only 1 block thick so people built up against it and really left no room

i will go have a look and see how many builds would need to be move but i think it will be a lot 

also one other observation there are multiple floors all the way to sky limit so we could use the one with lamps on the bottom floor and the other on higher floors

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

_marama_

_marama_

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 5,689 posts

testing spoilers

Spoiler

Edited by _marama_, 26 June 2018 - 07:26 AM.

GPQUeJG.jpg?1

Join HouseOfDurin Here

AndreDitVir

AndreDitVir

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 109 posts
Bump Ally Up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users