2882 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

ok 2 things well 3 actually lol

first im going to be making a new party chat with only our faction members so if u log in and see ur not in a party just let me know when u see me and i will add u to ours if u want to join back

and second our park/garden is a little closer to being a thing i had two more houses finally empty and moved

the last thing is there are 3 things left to be moved one is the little house that tessaq called a tiki bar lol and i would like someones opion on if i should make it a house and have it moved to a plot or if i should have it moved down below as an example of a build there is room both ways let me know what u think

the next build is a house of someone who just logs in but doesnt stay long and i rarely see them im going to ask ghoof about being able to move the house to a new plot even though its lived in see what he says other wise wait for the guy to go inactive or keep waiting to see him online

the last thing is @fitcho the potion house is the last corner of the garden its totally up to u what we do with it but i do have an area we can use if u want to keep it as a potion house i am going to remove the old f home and it can be places there i think there is plent of room beow to keep all the redstone intact if u dont care that it stays a potion house i can clear the inside and also request a WE and make it a house on another plot let me know what u would like to do 

once all of those are taken care of we can start our beautiful park/garden and really make or faction beautiful when its done i will be taking a lot of pictures and posting them on our recruitment page for people to see

oh and while im thinking of it would like some ideas using our new theme for walls to the free build area or something we can do to make the area a little more defined from the rest of the faction give me some ideas or even go make a little bit of wall so we can see and maybe have a vote maybe a contest lol like the one we had for the old paths

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 07:32 PM.

0tEBAs2.gif

thanks to kunwar for this awesome sig

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

ignore this post its a  test

Type "[ spoiler]" before the picture or anything else u want here, and "[/spoiler]" after

Spoiler

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 08:50 PM.

0tEBAs2.gif

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

Edited by marama, 02 February 2018 - 08:34 PM.

0tEBAs2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users