House Of Durin Faction Chat

2882 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Welcome to the House of Durin's faction chat page. This page is to allow members of our faction to communicate a little easier, and so that members can post any idea's that they might have to improve the faction, and to allow for general communication among members of the faction.

Faction Bank: 1 mil 721K as of 5/10

Jobs:

Members of our faction can hold 2 jobs within the faction, this is to help them stay busy doing something that will benefit the faction and thereby benefit them.

Gatherer: Gathers Resources for the shop and building projects.

Farmer: Harvests and replants all food items from the faction farms.

Baker: Makes bread, Pies and other food items.

Enchanter: Enchants books, tools and weapons for the shop and faction

Builder: Helps with the building of houses and other projects.

Alchemist: Makes potions for the faction or auction.

Blacksmith: Makes tools, weapons and armor for the faction or enchanter.

Current projects:

Suggested Projects:

Resources Needed:

Most Items and resources are needed but Items listed here are needed the most and Items in Red are High Priority.

All logs

Dirt

Sand

SandStone

Sulpher/gunpowder

Grass

Ice

Packed Ice

Iron ore

Gold ore

Bone

Spider Eye

String

Potato

Baked Potato

Wheat

Diamond ore

Diamonds

All Clay not listed below

Resources We DON'T need

Do not collect items listed here for the faction.

Faction Rules:

Members are welcome to suggest changes to our rules.

Our rules:
1.>If you didn't place it don't break it, this includes the Factions Main buildings. (don't change anything you didn't build)
2.>Place lockettes on all your chests and do not remove items from chests that aren't yours.
3.>Build on over and under your plot only. do not build under or over the walkways, and do not mine under our faction.
4.>No farms, animals, golems, or Nether-gates are allowed on housing plots. (This includes the Apartments, They will all be removed if found)
5.>Houses must be built in the approved styles only.

6.>Members staying in the faction apartments or a Faction Built House are not allowed to make any alterations to the building.

7.>Chests, Crafting Tables, Furnaces ect must be inside your home. No Exceptions.

**The rules are subject to change as needed.**

Warps - Will be updated as as they change.

Tessaq's Warps

Durinshop

Durinexp4

hodclay

4points

Marama/ Wildly69's Warps

HODShop

Warddr's Warps

$spawner

Daniel241200's Warps

clocktower

Fitcho's Warps

hocuspocus

Edited by tessaq, 10 May 2017 - 01:47 PM.

• PrinceKush, flyzoejohn12 and AlanIsamrecky1 like this

9lzL5bp.png

House of Durin Is Recruiting click here to apply

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

we have tons of stuff

cobblestone generator
faction mine
wheat farm
sugar cane farm
carrot and potato farm
water melon farm
huge pumpkin farm
enchantment tables
brewing stands
aprtments available for anyone that doesnt wanna hassle with building their own house
plots for people that do
storage rooms for people that need a lot of chests
faction shop still growing with available space for your shop
a free build area where you are encouraged to build something awesome
a tree farn with every kind of tree
pigman spawner
large faction barn for animals
a fishing pond with docks

a cocoa bean farm

nether stalk farm-

brown and red mushroom farms

a spawn faction shop

exp farms

we are also open to any project ideas that will make our faction better

very friendly and helpful members

• PrinceKush likes this

0tEBAs2.gif

thanks to kunwar for this awesome sig

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I have a pumpkin Farm started already. its under the main building, I'll find a spot for a watermelon farm. Do you know how to make it a simi-auto farm? I know wildly69 said he was no good with redstone.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

I have a way to make them work yes nothing fancy though  could make the both in 1 place underground I would clear the space if u can tell me where or maybe even claim a new place if we need to

wildly69 and I both have alts if u need the claims

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

We need to do away with the supply room, too many people are joining, loading up on supplies then leaving so I am going to empty it into my personal supplies for now. I was thinking of just putting the faction store in the main building like I was planning to do originally (this way supplies are still available to members just no longer for free), but it will require a lot of remodeling of the main building....  again.....    

I still have a copy of what the main building was supposed to look like when the store was going to be in it, or we could just demolish it and build a whole new building in its place. Let me know what you think.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

well im not sure what u had planed for the building but as a new member it was very confusing to find stuff i love the store idea it doesnt have to be expensive  also wanted to ask if  you could make the shops already there buy more than 1 item at a time was gonna sell dirt and cobble but pain at 1 at a time 

also an idea for the store maybe some spaces for new members (if someone isnt already selling the item)

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

I would like to change the entrance to match the pictures as it will allow more room inside the building for shop space.

https://dl.dropboxus...18_09.43.30.png

https://dl.dropboxus...18_09.42.50.png

https://dl.dropboxus...18_09.42.57.png

all 3 pictures are of the entrance, I just find that sometimes having a closer picture of what you are working on tends to help. I think I have enough stone brick for the remodel, but we might want to collect more stone before we start just in case.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

ok well I will start on the stone right away plus I already have some stone bricks already

0tEBAs2.gif

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

are you gonna tear it all down and start over or just remodel

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

just a remodel I think, Not going to do the glowstone or netherbrick in the pictures, just going to try to redo the front and the interior to allow for more room inside.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

looks roomier already but need a place to put cobble and stone bricks maybe I could just place a chest with ur name and mine and after u empty it I can take it back up

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

you can do that if you like, I placed 2 chests yesterday for construction materials....  I just kindda forgot to put your name on them....   :( I'll fix that when I log back on.

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

works for me im gonna go ahead and start the top floor of the tree farm if I can figure out the pattern lol

0tEBAs2.gif

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

worked on watermelon farm instead of tree farm u said a small 1 but I can make more floors if u would like check it out let me know what u think and is the trash dump connected to a hopper if so I could just toss extra stuff and building materials in there and u can get it that way too

also would u please put some signs around on any plots that I can let new members use and on any house they could use and can they still use the hotel while ur remodling?

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

you can add levels to the farm if you like, its up to you, build it how you want it...  :) On the lower level of the tree farm, I had to remove part of your Glowstone so I could see what I was doing adding the pillars. it was throwing me off trying to get the pattern right.... 

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

its ok I can replace it when ur done but I wanna go 2 more deep so we can add the dirt too and still leave plenty of height for the trees

what kind of tree are u putting in there

but really need to know where I can let people build there houses tons of people asking for fac's but haven't added because I wasn't sure what ur plans were for all the areas

0tEBAs2.gif

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

ok finished tree farm lower level and planted trees are u done with the decoration of the walls

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Any of the 14 X 14 spots that have jungle plank walkways around them and have been claimed by us are open for them to use, I have out lined them in red on the Screen shot below. 3 of the plots have houses on them still, If the person doesn't want the house they can knock it down. And if anyone wants to join that doesn't want to build a house (some people don't for some reason) they can take one of the rooms in the apartment, It has 3 levels with 4 10X11 rooms and one level with 2 20X11 rooms. 

https://dl.dropboxus...ft/Faction1.JPG

9lzL5bp.png

marama

marama

MVP

• Server Donator
  • 4,561 posts

awesome so for right now up to 9 people can be added is there anything else that needs to be done

0tEBAs2.gif

tessaq

tessaq

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,322 posts

Hey Marama,just in case butterjelly should ask you about joining us again I let him in and he griefed our faction, It was only some flowers but when I asked him to put them back he denied having done it, and quit the faction. not really worth a grief report and ban but don't let him back in. and I've already put the flowers back.

9lzL5bp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users