Hello TE, this is the thread of CORE faction. By now we have moved to another build world.
So please go here:
Leader of this faction is Newcleus and together with our current officers RistieUB and Gawwain we are happy to welcome our faction members here.
Wanna join this faction? Post here in this thread with some information about yourself and why you would like to join Core.
This thread is for faction members of the CORE faction, to discuss anything that has to do with anything related to CORE faction. Also we will announce it here if there is any news about the faction you should know about.
CORE is a faction started by two members who have been on TE for a long time. CORE faction was planned for the new map (V3), but decided to start a bit sooner to get things going. We are now one of the older factions on TE that started out as "the new super faction". So far this is what happened to us: http://forums.teamex...ry-by-newcleus/ And count on us to be around for a while longer...
So far we have built:
- Home building
- Hotel (for people who just like to have a room at our faction)
- XP farm (spider / zombie pigman, warp corespawn)
- Enchanting building
- Animal farm (horse business)
- Tree farm
- Faction shop (warp coreshop).
What is CORE faction about?
CORE faction is just a faction for everybody who would like to stay in one of the better and older factions on TE. For questions or suggestion you can contact Newcleus.
Rules of CORE faction:
1. No griefing, no stealing, no killing! (Don't take or break a block that is not yours).
2. Build on your plot (and only on your plot). Don't build outside your plot, but mine free in Wilderness (outside faction). Don't make your house out of dirt or cobblestone. Please do not take or replace your plot border, it's part of Jerry's CORE builds masterplan.
3. Ask If you don't understand something. (If you need help: Ask. If you need a tool: ask. If you need materials: Ask. Use faction chat to ask (/ch f).
4. Have fun We can always find something for you to do to help the faction. Again: just ask.
What members (at least) have in CORE?
- A 30x30 plot (if we have one available)
- Help from other faction members
- Access to our XP farms to gain unlimited XP
- A good time...? Of course!
Just remember the name....
- Be careful with your tools/gear. Sometimes you die and lose all of it. So always keep a backup of any tools/gear you don't want to lose, in a locked chest.
- Sometimes a jump to the home building (/f home) will disconnect you from the server. Don't worry about this, just be patient to re-join the server again.
- Breed animals, but be ware that sometimes animals are killed automatically. So don't get too attached to your animals. New animals will spawn on and close to our faction land.
- Harvest wood/stone and trees at the public portals close to spawn. Don't get these from wilderness close to faction land because we are trying to keep the surrounding landscape of our faction look nice.
Edited by Newcleus, 15 February 2017 - 10:35 AM.