Photo

New autofarm rule

56 replies to this topic

ecstasia

ecstasia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 277 posts

as the person that coined the term pumpkinflation it was referencing high end purchases.  spawn lots, donations, services, etc.  

• Phillipbiz and Welcheven like this

ecssiggysmal.png

Mundog

Mundog

Hidden Faction Co-Owner

• Server Donator
  • 988 posts
Ahhhh, ill have to edit mine when i get online. Whats actually funny is that the my hiddenpumpkin shop was my lowest income supplier XD.
Posted Image

Lex1k0n

Lex1k0n

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 594 posts

Ahhhh, ill have to edit mine when i get online. Whats actually funny is that the my hiddenpumpkin shop was my lowest income supplier XD.

Don't forget the one you have next to the stone mine too

5fhCyPW.gif

Spartan117(Jun_A226)

Spartan117(Jun_A226)

Noble 3

• Members
  • 1,634 posts

I acutally prefer semi-automatic farms because of less lag and you can be assured by after checking all your sugar cane, melons, whatever has fully grown. specifically with melons the more time you allow them to grow, the more melons ya get so semi-automatic farms are prefered by me :)

Mundog

Mundog

Hidden Faction Co-Owner

• Server Donator
  • 988 posts

Don't forget the one you have next to the stone mine too

Yeah I did all of them. and yes I have more than those two. because its not auto to maintain a profit means i have the make the farm triples as high though

Posted Image

Michael Rosen (OneNomad)

Michael Rosen (OneNomad)

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 392 posts

Its a good rule because now the damn sloths just gotta move their asses or they will get punished :D

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 954 posts

i have a auto sugar farm but it is not shop but i can't fix it as i can't get on the server.

Posted Image

Mundog

Mundog

Hidden Faction Co-Owner

• Server Donator
  • 988 posts

i have a auto sugar farm but it is not shop but i can't fix it as i can't get on the server.

The staff have went around most places near spawn and destroyed the BUD switches.

Granted they missed 2 of my farms, but if yours is in a frequently loaded chunk you could request a faction member to destroy the BUD or a staff member if you had the coords.

Posted Image

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 954 posts

The staff have went around most places near spawn and destroyed the BUD switches.

Granted they missed 2 of my farms, but if yours is in a frequently loaded chunk you could request a faction member to destroy the BUD or a staff member if you had the coords.

lol i have no fac members i am just lonely with alt account and a friend and his alt but my farm is easy to spot if you go out the east exit /warp kaosshop

Posted Image

LucasjFoy

LucasjFoy

TheSquad

• Server Donator
  • 2,262 posts

Still making a good 50-100k a day :)

Posted Image
Absense, over

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Don't forum whore to get one of these

• Server Donator
  • 2,496 posts

oh i dint knew that rule ill change my farms tomorrow

naNSECQ.png

Promarksman117

Promarksman117

Titty Sprinkles

• Server Donator
  • 1,000 posts

I used to use a design that made it so my farm would only go off once every 12 minecraft hours.  That is a 1 tick pulse every 12 minutes and if you bring lag into the equation then the time difference is more than 12 minutes.  This does not lag the server much and I am asking if it would be okay to use it since it doesn't go off often like a chicken switch or other daylight sensors do.

Lionex

Lionex

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 512 posts

I used to use a design that made it so my farm would only go off once every 12 minecraft hours. That is a 1 tick pulse every 12 minutes and if you bring lag into the equation then the time difference is more than 12 minutes. This does not lag the server much and I am asking if it would be okay to use it since it doesn't go off often like a chicken switch or other daylight sensors do.

inb4 no

LIONex_zps72c08dc1.png

Thank you to VeWolf for this awesome sig!

Willynator_

Willynator_

Bean Bag Chair

• Server Donator
  • 2,189 posts

I used to use a design that made it so my farm would only go off once every 12 minecraft hours.  That is a 1 tick pulse every 12 minutes and if you bring lag into the equation then the time difference is more than 12 minutes.  This does not lag the server much and I am asking if it would be okay to use it since it doesn't go off often like a chicken switch or other daylight sensors do.

doubt they would let you, try being clever and trick people into pressing buttons
Posted Image

Flox

Flox

Cat toucher

• Administrator
  • 3,888 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:-

Raid said it simply, only buttons, pushed by actual humans.

This means no daylight sensors, etc. See first post

Khobai

Khobai

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 151 posts

Finally. Ive been saying autofarms are the devil for months :P

MereWarrior

MereWarrior

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 74 posts
I don't know why anyone would complain about this, let alone ask questions when it has already been explained in full detail. Hell, it doesn't even matter with me. My faction goes days without the chunk loaded anyway, because the castle is in the middle of nowhere lol. The only visitors we get are stray sheep :(

I'll have to convert my "Sugar Shack" when I get home from vacation.

VXSqIgv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users