275 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Jeeva

Jeeva

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,155 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
sometimes images like sig doesnt show up(shows a broken img icon) even tho i refresh the page many times

and yesterday videos didnt show up,it shows a white box wit a broken media icon

Edited by Jeeva, 06 July 2017 - 05:55 AM.

sig-3.png

Matago

Matago

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Finding bugs on website is allowed? I tried to start a new topic but it seems you have disabled that. Anyway i got a 502 bad gateway error when I was trying to bypass your XSS  filter, not a cloudflare user, so dont know much, but the 502 error also include a 'Ray ID' not sure what that is but message me for more info. I have POC if you want.

-=[ Struck By Matago ]=-

We Are Watching You.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,379 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
When I try to login from my phone, I'm always waiting on the "Checking your browser tab"...it works for incognito tab though but I thought I should bring it up if this is like a rare problem...
  • Jeeva likes this
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

sometimes images like sig doesnt show up(shows a broken img icon) even tho i refresh the page many times

and yesterday videos didn't show up,it shows a white bow wit a broken media icon

I have the exact problem when my VPN is off. Most signatures and images and all YouTube videos won't load.

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 317 posts

There is a bug in the e-mail from forum.

For some reason the part of link that needs to be look lke "&section" looks lke "$ion". This makes all links related to registering or password reset invalid.

Example:

I got this in e-mail

forums.teamextrememc.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=login

and it should be like forums.teamextrememc.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

All e-mail links forum are affected.

Younger users who are not familiar with php link syntax maybe would not be able to use forum.

Edited by DarkPilot, 26 July 2017 - 08:39 AM.

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

Hurricane_32

Hurricane_32

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 931 posts

I made a post in the Questions & Help forum, but I completely forgot this bug report section exists...

Anyway, the forums downloads section isn't allowing me to upload files larger than around 1.5 MB, when the limit is supposed to be 128 MB, and I can't update my resource pack because of this. I'm trying to upload a 5MB zip file and it doesn't let me.

Forums post here, with more info

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

I'm not sure is it necessary to post this or not but this kind of forums ban is weird. 

http://forums.teamex...-barbarobartok/

Maybe a bug? 

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,379 posts

Don't know if this is just how I do things but lets say Im writing a long response and need to look back at another thread. I open it in another window and then when I try to send the original long response, it doesn't get sent and I'm sent back to the home page...

It's REALLY annoying especially when you put time and effort into it only to be deleted within a click

Kcmi42r.gif

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 317 posts

Don't know if this is just how I do things but lets say Im writing a long response and need to look back at another thread. I open it in another window and then when I try to send the original long response, it doesn't get sent and I'm sent back to the home page...

It's REALLY annoying especially when you put time and effort into it only to be deleted within a click

From the times of dial-up internet I got the habbit of crtl+C the text before sending, so the message will not be lost in case internet problem. Even today its usefull sometimes.

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

UniversAll

UniversAll

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 124 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Sky green

Idk if this is a reported error but, using the "Jump  to page" feature in View all statuses gives a "Page not found" error.

1gk6dd.jpg

The limits are blurred out.

(macros scripts/tutorial,Fil guide,shopMap)

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

Idk if this is a reported error but, using the "Jump  to page" feature in View all statuses gives a "Page not found" error.

This always happen to me. I found it about a month ago, but forgot to report  :P it's surely a bug. 

Wolf1_0

Wolf1_0

i wodner how to get them?just wonder

• Server Donator
  • 266 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

I have the exact problem when my VPN is off. Most signatures and images and all YouTube videos won't load.

amir as you know ,pepole have to upload pics in i.maglur site to paste there sigs and so by the way this site is filter maybe bcuz someone get bad pictures?also about youtube its becuz of country you are from .youtube have some chanels that tey are against iran rules so by the way its filter and keep that in mind :dont use some VPN apps,i recommend you to use VPN browsers like Opera ... because vpn apps will
1.make slow and laggy internet
2.getting internet's charge empty :/

Also its not bug its a problem in your country ... i have this problem too
  • Petrovakia likes this

SCvcByx.png

[ Wolf1_0 , Vip1- FearMySkillZz , Unranked]

[B1:TheMojangTeam | B2:Theogony | B3: NONE | B4:SweedMiners]

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,017 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Error in html I guess and a old bug which I should bring up since I forgot about it.

You know how you can jump to a page, for example click on page 14/14 and type in a number of what page you want to go to. This was working like a long time ago, but has stop functioning bringing up a "that's a 404" error.

x51C937.png

jasonp1898

jasonp1898

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 379 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Forum message bug

I got several messages from someone and it didn't show up on my message icon. 

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,379 posts
Another more recent bug,

Sometimes you can't click on the "Show All Comments" part of a Status update. You just see the same 3 comments stuck. Although this isnt for all status updates, there is quite the handful of them.
Kcmi42r.gif

Fitcho

Fitcho

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 689 posts

Another more recent bug,

Sometimes you can't click on the "Show All Comments" part of a Status update. You just see the same 3 comments stuck. Although this isnt for all status updates, there is quite the handful of them.

Afaik it used to happen when someone would use emoji or weird characters in the comments.

Atv2Mwf.jpg

Join House of Durin 👉HERE👈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users