Official Legendary Faction Chat

5207 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

Happened to me too again... no real damage just all my sugarcane gone. I didn't even bother to report it. They must have covered up as no blocks were missing so I thought of it as just a prank rather than intended destruction.

8642840120_9ce7378588.jpg

godsmack

godsmack

Steven's Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 1,303 posts

Happened to me too again... no real damage just all my sugarcane gone. I didn't even bother to report it. They must have covered up as no blocks were missing so I thought of it as just a prank rather than intended destruction.

oh no they took floor and wall and 2 times in less than 24 hours just pisses me off.

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

oh no they took floor and wall and 2 times in less than 24 hours just pisses me off.

Yeah its really annoying, I have modified our recruitment policy and taken off a few officers.

>>GoldAce<<

>>GoldAce<<

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Damn griefers! I haven't seen Krawlspace's house but by what godsmack and Fenton say, it sounds like the Taj Mahal or something   :D .

godsmack

godsmack

Steven's Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 1,303 posts

fenton the iron/gold sign in ur shop is messed up....cant sell.

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

fenton the iron/gold sign in ur shop is messed up....cant sell.

Ok I'll look into this

godsmack

godsmack

Steven's Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 1,303 posts

going thrift shopping today!

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they find random holes or missing walkways I'm in the process of replacing all the cobble with stone slabs. Hard to say if something will be left unfinished due to random server issues etc...  So don't freak out and enjoy the Legendary Public Works Department in action!

• Fenton112 likes this

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

Double post derp.

• Fenton112 likes this

godsmack

godsmack

Steven's Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 1,303 posts
I feel like shit... I don't look so good either...

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they find random holes or missing walkways I'm in the process of replacing all the cobble with stone slabs. Hard to say if something will be left unfinished due to random server issues etc...  So don't freak out and enjoy the Legendary Public Works Department in action!

Nice, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the improvements

Baron David

Baron David

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 58 posts

Just letting all you guys know the path has been improved and we have been working hard to make the Faction look as best as possible. The sidewalk was completed yesterday and if you have any places that need to be improved just ask Krawlspace or Myself.

Thanks xDavid.

Love to all you amazing Faction members! (Not the griefers xD)

• Fenton112 likes this

qu8n4VQ.png

Thank you so much for this Amazing Signature DanyeLego!

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

Just letting all you guys know the path has been improved and we have been working hard to make the Faction look as best as possible. The sidewalk was completed yesterday and if you have any places that need to be improved just ask Krawlspace or Myself. Thanks xDavid Love to all you amazing Faction members! (Not the griefers xD)

Great Job! I look forward to seeing this when the server is back up.

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

The nice thing was that 99% of the new pavers that were used to replace the cobble actually came from the existing stone walkways. Almost all of it was double stacked, (one slab is half a chunk) so by removing the chunk and just using one slab on the surface level we were able to replace everything with no additional resources needed.

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

The nice thing was that 99% of the new pavers that were used to replace the cobble actually came from the existing stone walkways. Almost all of it was double stacked, (one slab is half a chunk) so by removing the chunk and just using one slab on the surface level we were able to replace everything with no additional resources needed.

Krawlspace

Krawlspace

Wealthy Merchant

• Assistant
  • 362 posts

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

This is a great Idea Krawl! You guys are very resourceful with your improvement. Allow me to suggest another idea, use the cobblestone from existing walkways to make stone and then, stone slabs. I have waaay too much coal so just ask!

Baron David

Baron David

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 58 posts

Haha sweet. Fenton we need to go through all the houses and see who is actually in the Faction. I went around and found a few houses with lockette's but the player wasn't in the Faction, I labled these houses and I'm pretty sure there are still more.

qu8n4VQ.png

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

Haha sweet. Fenton we need to go through all the houses and see who is actually in the Faction. I went around and found a few houses with lockette's but the player wasn't in the Faction, I labled these houses and I'm pretty sure there are still more.

Ok thanks a lot, we really need these houses so we can move new members into them!

Baron David

Baron David

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 58 posts

Yep no problem! (:

qu8n4VQ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users