​Yours?

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 973 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

how was everyones day?

Freezing + Rainy. I sit next to the window with a cup of hot chocolate. Feels good af.

Signatures are overrated.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,438 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

how was everyones day?

Amazing :D

Caught some polar bears in the wilderness around Avalon.

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

LadyAmalia

LadyAmalia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 273 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

how was everyones day?

Great, just relaxing a bit before exam stress takes over again x'D

Edited by LadyAmalia, 28 January 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,058 posts

candigirl

candigirl

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 83 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Changes Upon Mood

Is their anything I can do to help or contribute to the faction? Like resource gathering for members or DPs, Pre planning a project build on single player to be transferred later, Craft sets of armor, Make books etc. I don't want to just sit around in a faction such as Legendary for the name it shows in Global. I would like to pull my own weight as apart of the faction even tho I'm just a recruit. There is a many things a recruit can do to support the faction. Just let me know what is needed and its there for the team. <3 Candi

• MyChemiRomanCRO and DemonicBlow like this

YpfY3Ks.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Leader of Chaos & ChaosToo

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,017 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Great, just relaxing a bit before exam stress takes over again x'D

Exams can be annoying.

Amazing biggrin.png

Caught some polar bears in the wilderness around Avalon.

Oh cool, polar bears are so rare to find.

Freezing + Rainy. I sit next to the window with a cup of hot chocolate. Feels good af.

Nice to stay warm and comfortable, over here its stinking hot.

​Good..

​Yours?

Meh it's great!

x51C937.png

MyChemiRomanCRO

MyChemiRomanCRO

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 732 posts

I would like to Welcome all the news recruits into faction :3

• BellowFool likes this

Kixo

Kixo

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,456 posts

What have i done..

SXDdOrM.gif
Legendary Officer

If i win your auction pm me to get the stuff, i tend to forget about them.

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 973 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

Hi okay

Attached File  2018-01-30_20.55.20.png   1.03MB   0 downloads

Edited by DemonicBlow, 30 January 2018 - 01:58 PM.

Signatures are overrated.

Godfather292

Godfather292

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,438 posts

Its a local Legendary dialect, a variant of common english. XD

L8I9XD5.png

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,058 posts

Hey next time I get on I'm going to come up with a list of stuff that could be done with descriptions and coords

candigirl

candigirl

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 83 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Changes Upon Mood

Awesome thank you so much

YpfY3Ks.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Leader of Chaos & ChaosToo

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,058 posts

What does the faction need the most? Doing a poll. Could be anything from builds to areas, and events

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,058 posts

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,058 posts

Member Activity Update

Official Member Handbook

MRjn7Fa.png

Here at Legendary we like to have a sense of community, but a community is defined by more than just the sum of it's parts. The larger a community grows the easier it is to feel like your contributions mean less, but the truth is that you have a lot of potential to make impacts in even small things.

This info will serve as the new recruit guide, to lead you in the best direction after joining the faction.

First steps:

-All applications must be made on the forum recruitment thread. We do not make exceptions for anyone.

-Within a couple days after being recruited, you will be assigned to a recruit apartment. If you have not received an apartment within 48 hours, post in the forum faction chat and bug us about it!

-You may edit everything including the carpets within the walls of the apartment, and use the facilities in the vault.

-Member promotions take place every Sunday, you must have been a recruit for at least 1 week.

Second steps:

-After you have completed the recruit phase, you will be promoted to member and move to the main faction.

-Plots are available in the south part of the faction, and you can ask an officer to show you some available plots. If it looks open and it is not too close to /f home, you can ask to live there. We don't use cookie cutter square grid plots so each is unique.

-In the past many people have asked what they can do around the faction. There is a reason we don't have constant building in the faction. We've had over 500 members or more in the faction's life time, and if we allowed everyone to build or have a little side project, we would be swamped with useless stuff. Of course we want you to help, which is why I'm starting "faction projects" covered in the next section.

-Members may notice that sometimes nobody is on. For a long term faction, it is almost impossible for consistent activity 24/7. When you see people on all the time in a faction, it means your faction is having a "manic moment" where everyone is caught up in the thrill of playing. If you only rely on the thrill of playing, you will find that getting bored is like a like a slippery slope of inactivity and before you know it the faction is gone. We combat this several ways.

-Weekly meetups: <8PM Eastern Standard Time. Mondays> <12noon Eastern Standard Time. Sundays> (Check your local times). Instead of randomly hopping on hoping to find someone, try posting in the forum faction chat, or the Legendary discord to see if people are on.

-Projects: Covered in next section

IMPORTANT: We make it very simple to keep in touch with your fellow members

-General faction chat forum thread

-Recruitment thread (we talk here too)

-Forum Member PM (a group PM with all members who want to be in it)

-Discord started by Pixel Love

-Message board in game

Project Section:

Many people have asked me what they can do for fun, or just to help out in the faction. While I would love to come up with a long laundry list of activities and builds to work on, it's simply not possible to do. Instead, as I said before, I would rather facilitate a system that allows players to contribute if they want, and mainly have fun. As I said before, you can contribute and we like when people offer help/ideas, don't be afraid to make a suggestion or request.

Since one of our favorite themes is the Fallout Series, I came up with a fun, motivational system to get the ideas flowing. These are some things you can look for around the faction in your free time.

S.E.L.F.

Start a new build in open land
-The size of the build is relative to how likely I am to accept this one, also location, and uniqueness of the build. Don't hesistate to ask about it, I strive to not say no and rather, work with you to find the best way to incorporate the build into the faction.

Enhance the landscape
-These are small to medium things like improving the terrain, adding flowers and grass, tidying up the roads and missing blocks. If you've been a member for a few weeks go ahead and do this on your own as long as it looks good. You can even request to terraform whole areas if you want.

Lead an event

-One of the things I like to do is events. If you want Legendary to host an event for you I can help make it happen.

Fix existing builds

-If you see something that is incomplete, could use improvement or additions, let us know and you might even learn about the history behind a certain building or structure.

The main point here is that there are many things to do, you just need to take a look around and get inspired. I usually don't say no to requests outright, I will work with you to make your idea happen. Submit Ideas/requests to the general faction chat, or if you see me or an officer in game

Quick Reference Guide:

/warp legendary - takes you to the /f home from anyworld

/warp vault101 - Brings you to the vault apartments (must use in B4)

/warp west - The area where most of the members live

/warp east- The Legendary Gaia

/warp south- The southernmost point near the museum

Legendary Empire: The Legendary Empire is simply a "guild" as I like to call it. A way to unite many factions on multiple build worlds. Faction leaders can get assistance setting perms and organizing their faction if they need help. There are no requirements to join as long as I think the faction is making a positive impact on the server, no matter the size. If you include the empire factions in your signature, please update them to the ones listed in my sig so you have the most current one. The signature is NOT required in any way. 

-So that's about all you need to know. This may be updated in the future, please ask if you have questions. For more information check the forum Faction chat original post.

• Kixo, PrinceKush, MyChemiRomanCRO and 2 others like this

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,379 posts

Official Member Handbook

-Discord started by Pixel Love

Quick Reference Guide:

/warp vault101 - Brings you to the vault apartments (must use in B4)

I love the credit for the Discord :P, I am one who is very positive about Discord

Spoiler

Also recruits, don't forget as well that /warp vault101 is owned by me, so be even more grateful to me :P

Anyways I feel like update is a great idea Fenton! As we discussed before, we want people to join Legendary not for just the brand, but also as a faction (which was the original intention)

But I do recommend that members/recruits who have not joined the Discord server to join the server as not only do we have ​INSTANT MESSANGINGbut it would also be a lot easier for us to send out updates instead of waiting for y'all to read forums

Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users