• What is your favorite color?:red
Haii

awesome_dom

awesome_dom

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 745 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
We are always, for ever, endlessly, infinitely recruiting!

ut3g4KC.png

TE 7th Anniversary

Bluekronos

Bluekronos

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 559 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Hello Legendary, my name is Bluekronos Rainbowkronos (it is my alt tongue.png) and I decided to join Legendary (also gib access to main). If you are asking my Minecraft and TE life, I'll tell you my story. I started MC in MCPE in it's late 8.1 days (likely 2014) and then switched to PC in June 2014. I started as ProxztronAlpha in July (i think) but my first account in TE was deleted due 180 days deletion in March 2015 (I think cuz last logged is November). I created Bluekronos inspired from the name Redkronos, my first friend. (Bluekronos 2016-09-04 02:35 EDT - 618 days ago) My specialties are making spawners and dying again and again. My facs are... in my sig :P. Am Pr0 and but still a nub.  I am a Svip that likes to breathe. I hope you accept a pro wannabe in your fac xD. Adios!

Edited by Bluekronos, 16 May 2018 - 02:11 AM.

BluekronosRainbowkronos

B1: Chrysoprase | DeathGods = B2: KronosLab | Nagano B3: Aquamarine B4: MisfitArmy | TE7thBday

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,946 posts
Noted, gonna talk with other officers and then will update you in few hours/days

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,946 posts

Hello Legendary, my name is Bluekronos Rainbowkronos (it is my alt tongue.png) and I decided to join Legendary (also gib access to main). If you are asking my Minecraft and TE life, I'll tell you my story. I started MC in MCPE in it's late 8.1 days (likely 2014) and then switched to PC in June 2014. I started as ProxztronAlpha in July (i think) but my first account in TE was deleted due 180 days deletion in March 2015 (I think cuz last logged is November). I created Bluekronos inspired from the name Redkronos, my first friend. (Bluekronos 2016-09-04 02:35 EDT - 618 days ago) My specialties are making spawners and dying again and again. My facs are... in my sig :P. Am Pr0 and but still a nub. I am a Svip that likes to breathe. I hope you accept a pro wannabe in your fac xD. Adios!

Will send invite when online, and if you don't get one, and I am online, just spam for it

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,059 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

Yee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users