You.

643 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

So the old one was locked, but just think of it as a wipe to give us a clean slate.

And on this clean slate we can include VIDEOS!!!! :D

And if you didn't know already this topic is here so you can post about, You. (usually in picture and video format)

Soo post your most awesome pics/vids!! As long as they're not racist offensive or anything but pg... And that means you momo....

if you want to read through the original first link it here: http://forums.teamex...mer-you-thread/

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig

DarkJiku_

DarkJiku_

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 129 posts

So this is like the third time? what happened to the last one?

• Alkynes likes this

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH

RageRex

RageRex

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 413 posts

third time? ain't this the second time?

• TheDoctor1103 likes this
Posted Image
Click sig for my FB
P.S. AWESOME THXs to Nerdook for this awesome sig :D

frombalkan

frombalkan

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 570 posts

this is going to be a loooooong war

<p>Posted Image</p>
<p>Thanks to HellSoul for this signature!! Thanks its awesome :D

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

So this is like the third time? what happened to the last one?

got deleted...

4wOri.png

DarkJiku_

DarkJiku_

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 129 posts

Meh, posting the same thing I posted last one:

http://vip.aersia.net/vip . swf

• twister114 and ℜε∂ωøłƒ98 like this

NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH

Lord Polydeukis

Lord Polydeukis

Mad Scientist

• Server Donator
  • 1,606 posts

you #3, grz

I hope there will be you #10 soon  :P

• RageRex likes this

G9MMzMy.gif

Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

staff SANDwich maker

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

I revived your old thread for the sake of keeping *history* -- http://forums.teamex...mer-you-thread/

...However, I don't think this is the best way to carry out a thread where people post their pictures. A thread where people talk about themselves, sure, I can see that generating a lot of discussion. But wading through fifty pages to find player pictures is a tad annoying.

Conduct this one how you'd like, but I'm going to start a thread of my own for player pictures, and ask there that people refrain from making discussion so that it isn't hard to search through. Consider it an even trade off since I found and undeleted the old thread. :)

Jiku.... You posted something that autoplays... Seriously?

I should probably hide that before it gives someone a heart attack... Just after I finish listening to Shadow of the Colossus.. And Zelda... and Castlevania....  Chrono Trigger... etc.... :)

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

I revived your old thread for the sake of keeping *history* -- http://forums.teamex...mer-you-thread/

...However, I don't think this is the best way to carry out a thread where people post their pictures. A thread where people talk about themselves, sure, I can see that generating a lot of discussion. But wading through fifty pages to find player pictures is a tad annoying.

Conduct this one how you'd like, but I'm going to start a thread of my own for player pictures, and ask there that people refrain from making discussion so that it isn't hard to search through. Consider it an even trade off since I found and undeleted the old thread. :)

Jiku.... You posted something that autoplays... Seriously?

I should probably hide that before it gives someone a heart attack... Just after I finish listening to Shadow of the Colossus.. And Zelda... and Castlevania....  Chrono Trigger... etc.... :)

Very well, but I believe that there's not much point in expressing yourself if you don't know what others think, that's the interesting bit and it's a self esteem booster for alot of people too

4wOri.png

Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

staff SANDwich maker

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

Very well, but I believe that there's bot much point in expressing yourself if you don't know what others think, that's the interesting bit and it's a self esteem booster for alot of people too

I agree that people like to hear what others think, and that's why I'm not closing this thread. I just would like a thread where we can quickly browse through player photos without having to wade through fifty pages of discussion. Ultimately, when you think about it, it's two different types of threads entirely. :)

A tab

A tab

Banned

• Members
  • 1,494 posts

Look! I found a thread on which I shouldn't post... and the rule is broken.

Posted Image
Guess who made it...

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

Look! I found a thread on which I shouldn't post... and the rule is broken.

Go away.

Chrish can I have permission to ban this "bata" from posting here... He is the main reason the original got off topic and was closed

Also, I asked for pictures where's my f*cken pictures?!?

4wOri.png

Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

staff SANDwich maker

• Administrator
  • 2,470 posts

How about this...

Rather than closing any threads or banning anyone from them, I'll just straight out ban either one of you if this nonsense carries on. ;)

Bata can post his picture here if he wants, but no more pointless arguing, please?  Was bad enough when Plank and Dardy were doing this on all of the threads. I personally think you're all in on it together to get your forum post count up or something. ;)

Damn this autoplayer, again... I am too busy to sit here listening to video game themes all day. =p

A tab

A tab

Banned

• Members
  • 1,494 posts

How about this...

Rather than closing any threads or banning anyone from them, I'll just straight out ban either one of you if this nonsense carries on. ;)

Bata can post his picture here if he wants, but no more pointless arguing, please?  Was bad enough when Plank and Dardy were doing this on all of the threads. I personally think you're all in on it together to get your forum post count up or something. ;)

Damn this autoplayer, again... I am too busy to sit here listening to video game themes all day. =p

Deal. I didn't do it for the post count, like I give a shit about that. My age is Strawberry, so I guess i didn't know what I was doing. 

I opened this topic 3 times and that autoplayer scared the shit out of me everytime. I guess I'll get used to it XD

Posted Image
Guess who made it...

Starmie

Starmie

I'm a star in my own world

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Why not make a general nonsense topic?

Everyone could post his own daily rubbish/nonsense stuff, dairy stuff and have the most interesting convo's about nothing.

It could cause less off-topic talk in the other topics.

Lets say we give it a nicely designed OP with clear rules.

ShadeShooter

ShadeShooter

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,010 posts

You want a video ? Here's an old video of a friend of mine acting like a retard:

• RageRex, Theophobia_ and Azuhiika like this

Qz6hVrd.png

"I am the West"

"The Boob Lover"

"It turns the tip red hot" -Throggish 2014

"Eww this one's hard" -Augie 2014

"When a girl tells you to get out of her hole..." -Retri 2014

"It's so sticky" -Alkie 2014

"Why's this so tiny?" -Stefani 2014

"Why is this so fucking huge?" -Stefani 2014

"My penis doesn't know what to think anymore" -Augustine 2014

"I'm using my air bending powers to blow!" - Augy 2014

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

How about this...

Ummm, yeah turns out me and bata were just misunderstanding each other about the original you topic thing

I think I will just not reply to Batas posts in the first place hat wayshere's no chance of us getting off topic :P

4wOri.png

RageRex

RageRex

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 413 posts

You want a video ? Here's an old video of a friend of mine acting like a retard:

Reminds me of my friend too lol

Posted Image
Click sig for my FB
P.S. AWESOME THXs to Nerdook for this awesome sig :D

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts
I'll show you a friend acting like a sped, when I get my laptop back

4wOri.png

Alkynes

Alkynes

Bitches Love Sosa

• Server Donator
  • 2,169 posts

Sorta Old Video Of me Playing Cause Idk...

And Me Playing Some Random Shit...

Soo That's me Being a fucktard.

31159_s.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users